#2 ~ Embrace

You had decided to get an early night at the institute after a long night, after both you and Izzy had gone on a mission. You bayed everyone goodnight and headed to your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You leaned against it for a minute before pushing yourself off and heading into the bathroom to get ready for bed. After changing and washing your face and throwing your hair into a plait and climbing into the warm and cosy bed that you had dreamed about all day long. 

You didn't sleep very well last night, so this was exactly what you needed.  You got yourself comfortable and went to turn the bedside light off but before you did you looked at the picture of you and your boyfriend, Jace that you had framed on your bedside table. A smile crept across your face as you looked at the picture. You and Jace had been together just over a year and it was the best year of your life. You looked at the photo once more, before switching off the light.

As soon as your head hit the pillow, you must have fallen straight asleep as the next thing you knew, it was nearly midnight and you had been woken form your slumber by Jace, who was now kissing your neck. You turned in bed so that you were now facing him and you sat up to meet his gaze. He wrapped his arms around you as he kissed you. You lay back down and Jace lay down next to you, his arms still wrapped around you, his lips on your neck once again and his warm body pressed against yours. "I love you (Y/n)." He whispered in your ear. You smiled and you could tell by the tone of his voice that he was too. "I love you too." He kissed you once more before the two of you fell asleep in each other's arms.