#9 ~ I Refuse

"Jace! Please!" You begged him.

"Absolutely not! (Y/n)! There's no way!" Jace said, walking away from you with you running after him. "Why not?"

"Because I said so, okay? Just leave it." 

A new mission had come into the institute and you wanted to take it but for some reason Jace wouldn't let you do it. "If this is about you, trying to prove something or be a hero, Jace, then stop. I want to come with you on this mission." 

Jace stopped and turned to look at you. You were ready and prepared to go with him. You HAD the gear on, the weapons. Everything. "(Y/n). I said no. That's it. It's final! You're not coming?"

"Come on Jace! It's not like I haven't been on a mission before. How is this any different?"

Jace took a step torwards you and held your shoulders. "Because, we are about to face a force much stronger than anything you have tackled before. I am your trainer, your friend and I cannot put you a risk. I refuse to let you take part in this mission."

"You refuse?" You scoffed. "I get it. You don't think that I'm strong enough, do you?" You asked him. If that was true, you were hurt. "I never said that." Jace replied, seeing the tears in your eyes. "Yeah, but you thought it."  You tried to walk away but Jace held onto you tighter and through his lips against yours. 

"That is why." He said as you looked at him, confused. "I didn't want to tell you like this, but I crazy for you. I cannot let you get hurt because I wouldn't be able to live, breathe, exist. Without you in my life." You kissed him back. "That is why, I refuse." He said, before leaving you alone in the weapons room. 

______________________________________

**A/n**

Just letting you know that I'm still accepting requests for all of my works. So if you have one, please comment of DM me and I'll get it written for you. 

Hope you're all okay