Drawing of You

So I want a haircut and I'm kinda digging the hair of Sooyoung above. Whatcha think?
•••••••••••

        I laid in bed with my eyes closed, feeling the extreme pain flowing through them. Honestly, I did need to see the doctor again. But even with two part time jobs, I don't have enough money. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin would be the first people to help if they knew I needed it. But they won't know. I can't be a burden to them again.

I felt my stomach rumble, forcing me to get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen despite my aching eyes. Opening the fridge, I scanned the contents, eventually pulling out a sandwich that I had made yesterday. I placed myself at the table and stared at the sandwich in front of me.

"What, you're eating? Gross."

"You're already so fat so who cares?"

"You belong to the pig family."

"Go throw up some of that food, huh?"

I gripped my hair in frustration, trying to make the voices stop. The sandwich that I was supposed to eat was now thrown in the trash and I made my way back to bed. Looking into the mirror, my mood only became worse, seeing the color black fill my orbs. (Black means unhappiness).

(Just pay attention to his eyes, not the fact that he's happy cause he's supposed to be upset right now in the story😅)

I shut my eyes and let out a sigh, letting my mind wander back into my memories.

"You're a freak."

"Changing eye colors are only for animals"

"Don't you hate the fact that you were born?"

The clear voices and blurry faces filled my thoughts and I sat up again, pushing the bad feeling away.

"Let's go to the park to draw, Jimin. Yeah, get your mind off of things."

Despite my slightly still aching eyes, I went to the bathroom to get changed into something comfortable so that I could go to the park by my house. Eventually, I picked out a black hoodie with yellow and black writing on it and a pair of shorts that I found on my bathroom floor. I paired it with a black snap back hat and white shoes.