Grey

Currently, I have this song on repeat! Go listen to it if u have a chance to! Your ears will be blessed!!!
•••••••••••••

Staring at the mirror, I brushed my teeth lazily. My eyes were a nice color of blue and luckily, the pain I had yesterday was gone. (Blue means relaxed, at ease). Rising out my mouth, I stared at my reflection.

"You're too chubby."

The memories only seemed to be getting louder in my head and I couldn't stop it. Sighing, I took my medicine and then went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for school. After staring at the clothes hanging in my closet for a good few minutes, I decided on going for a comfortable look today. I picked out a plain white shirt and black shorts along with a grey beanie. Little did I know that the color grey would soon be all everyone would be able to see.

*********       I sat in the garden behind our school, silently listening to my music play in my ears

*********
I sat in the garden behind our school, silently listening to my music play in my ears. To my luck, my eyes has successfully stayed the nice color brown that I loved and the pain wasn't there anymore. It was lunch time right now and I always spent it here in the garden. There normally wasn't any people here since they're either in the lunch room or in the library, studying. (Little side note: am I the only one who sits in the back of my school when it's lunch time just so that I don't have to deal with people and have some me time before school starts?)

I hummed along to the song as it was my favorite song at the moment, "Worst of you" by Maisie Peters. After getting to the chorus, I had the urge to sing out loud like I used to. There wasn't anyone here with me so I figured it would be fine.

"So give me your worst excuses, any reason to stay.
Give me your lips, they taste of her, I'll kiss them again.
I'd rather you walk all over me than walk away.
Give me the worst of you,
Cause I want you anyway.
So take me to every party and just talk to your friends.
Why don't you let me down, I'll let you do it again.
Go on and walk all over me, just don't walk away.
Give me the worst of you,
Cause I want you anyway."

I took a breathe out after finishing the chorus. I felt so relaxed. It's been so long since I sang with my heart. Then, I remembered why I stopped singing in the first place and my mood sunk. Breathing in quickly, I took my sketchbook out of my bag and began to sketch. Without processing what I was drawing, I let my mind control my hand and create whatever it wanted me to.

After a while of sketching, I finally took in what I was drawing in the first place. My eyes widened, seeing what I had drawn without realizing it.