Stop it

"Take it off..."

I stared at him in disbelief. Was this dude really asking me to take my clothes off?

"What do you mean?"

My voice came out shakier than I wanted it too, voices in my head starting to become overbearing.

"Hey guys, lets give this slut what he wants huh?"

"Look at him beg of us to stop"

"Such a slut."

I brought my hands to my ears as the voices got louder and louder, anxiety creeping up on me.

Yoongi's hands went from the sides of my head to resting on my shoulders as he tried to talk to me.

"Hey, Jimin? Hey, dude what's wrong?"

Worry filled his voice as he helped me sit on his bed with him leaning down to be face to face with me.

The voices and memories were accelerating inside my head. I wanted them to stop so I that I could breathe but they wouldn't . My breaths come in gasps and I felt like I would black out. My heart was hammering inside my chest like a rabbit running away from a predetor. The room began to spin as I tightened my hands against my ears, trying to block out everything in the world. I felt so sick.

Now Yoongi was beyond worried. He placed his hands on my face and came so close that I could again feel his hot breath. But, this time it was different. His eyes were calming and his voice was husky yet soft and comforting.

"Hey, it's ok. You're having a panic attack that's all. Listen to my voice. Listen to everything I say."

My body shook with force as I stared into Yoongi's eyes, trying to distract myself from my own mind.

"I- I cant stop it. I'm sorry."

I tired to hide my face from Yoongi but he brought it back to face his.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything."

As much as I hated to admit it, Yoongi was actually helping me. My breathing slowly returned to a normal pace and I let my hands fall from my ears. Everything was going back to normal, at least before I heard Yoongi mutter under his breathe. Those three words that sent me into another crisis.

"I've got you..."

My mind went back to the sweet voice from my past.

"I've got you..."

(For anytime confused, Yoongi said "I've got you" which is something someone else had told Jimin in his past. I thought it was a bit confusing so I just wanted to explain it real quick. Continue reading!)

My ears widened and it took everything in me to push Yoongi away from my body to where he fell on the floor. I managed to steady my breathing enough to talk to Yoongi.

"Stop trying to get inside my head."

Yoongi stared at me from the floor as he regained his posture. I whispered under my breath just enough for Yoongi to hear me.

"It's too dark for you."

I made the mistake once of letting people in. I'm not doing it again. It took so long to fix myself from what happened and I'm not letting it happen again.

I was too into my thoughts that I didn't realize Yoongi had gotten up from the floor and was now standing at a safe distance from me, as if he was afraid to get any closer to me for the fear that I'll have another attack. His face was stiff and his voice was stern as he spoke.

"Stop thinking about everything so much. You're breaking your own heart."

I felt my face soften at his words but I knew that it was wrong. Everything about this was wrong. The wall I put up was slowly crumbling because of Yoongi and I had to quickly fix it.

"You don't know a thing."

I quickly ran out the room without giving Yoongi a chance to respond to me. I ran down the stairs, eventually finding Jin standing in front of the bar, taking to Chanyeol.

I slowly walked up to Jin as he turned around.

"Hey Jimin-"

His eyes widened at me, watching my tears fall down my face as I gripped a corner of his shirt tightly in my hand.

"Jiminie, are you ok?! What's wrong?"

I sniffled and spoke softly.

"Jin...can we go home? I want to go home."

Jin murmured something to Chanyeol to which he nodded and quickly ran off somewhere. Jin put his arms around me and walked me out of the house and to my car, ignoring the calls he got from random people.

"It's okay, baby. I'll take it home."

Jin placed me in the passenger sit of my car as he walked around to the other side and sat in front of the wheel. He gave me one last look before starting the car and driving towards my house, stealing glances at me once in a while to make sure I was okay.

I kept my arms shanked around my body as I stared out the window, feeling as if I would break down at any moment.

I hate myself...

••••••••••
Alrighty, I'm feeling so much better today rather than yesterday so I decided to update again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I know I did haha...ha. Anyways! Let's see if I can update 2moro cause I probs won't update on Monday. Love ya~💜🦋