28) Consequences

Watch the AU above ^^ cause it's great! It's the second thing above^^
•••••••••••••

         Jimin stands with his mic in one hand and holding Jin's with the other.

Announcer: Please welcome Park Jimin!

Jin smiles as he places his hands on Jimin's checks and kisses his forehead.

Jin: Don't let anyone destroy you. Go up there and show Yoongi how much you're hurting.

Jimin gives a smile coated in sadness as he begins to walk on stage. The eyes were all on him as he scans the audience spotting his friends, spotting Yoongi. He grips the mic and takes a deep breathe, giving a nod to the DJ.
The music begins to play and Jimin closes his eyes gracefully. He looked like an angel.

Yoongi grips Jungkook's thigh who is startled by the action

Yoongi grips Jungkook's thigh who is startled by the action. He looks at Yoongi with confused eyes.

Yoongi: That isn't the song Jimin practiced in front of me.

Jungkook looks at Jimin.

Jungkook's Thoughts: Oh Jin, what are you thinking?

The music starts playing and Yoongi is on already on the edge of his seat, eyes fixated on the angel on stage.

Jimin:
Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows on a strangers bed
Little voices in my head

Jimin voice was soft yet powerful as every word struck deep into Yoongi's heart.

Jimin:
Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the songs that I could listen to,
To tell the truth

Jimin takes a breathe.

Jimin:
Loving you was young
And wild
And free
Loving you was cool
And hot
And sweet

Memories for Yoongi and him flashed through Jimin's mind as he subconsciously smiles. The moment when Yoongi took Jimin to the rose gardens. The moment where he held him close and stayed with him when Jimin was in the hospital. The moment when he whispered "I love you".

Jimin:
Loving you was sunshine, safe and sound
A steady place to let down my defenses
But loving you had consequences

His smiled faded as his body swayed left and right to the tender beat.

Yoongi's heart ached as his grip on Jungkook's thigh tightened. He knew why Jimin suddenly changed the song. He knew why Jimin chose this particular song. He knew this song was directed to him. Jimin wanted Yoongi to feel his pain.