Date Or Hanging Out?

Jimin was currently stuffing his clothes in his duffel bag, so happy to be finally leaving the hospital. Not to mention that today was Friday, which meant his "date" with Yoongi was today. To be honest, Jimin didn't know what today was supposed to be. He remembered Jin saying that it was a date, but he didn't know how Yoongi felt about it. Did he see it as a date or just simply hanging out as friends? Jimin tried not to wonder about it, afraid that he'd think too much into the situation and misunderstand something.

As he was putting on his jacket, the door was slammed against the wall and there stood Namjoon, now apologizing to the door for opening it too hard. Jimin laughed.

Jimin: And it's great to see how destructive you still are.

Namjoon pouted.

Namjoon: It was the door's fault...

Jimin laughed and ruffled Namjoon's hair. Suddenly, Namjoon grabbed Jimin's wrist, his smile disappearing.

Namjoon: We need to go now.

Jimin: Go...where?

Namjoon's face was serious, making Jimin begin to worry.

Namjoon: We need to go for your makeover.

Jimin's mouth fell open, as he began to walk backwards away from Namjoon.

Jimin: MAKEOVER?! WHY?!

Namjoon sticks his finger at me, moving it up and down.

Namjoon: Cause you look like shit! And I'm not letting my best friend go on a date looking like that.

Jimin crossed his arms

Jimin: Hey, I don't look that bad! And anyway, it's not a date. We're just hanging out.

Jimin looked away, blue filling his eyes, but Namjoon came and threw his arm around Jimin. (Blue can also be associated with sadness and/or depression)

Namjoon: Whether you see it as a date or not, I'm still making sure you look good. Taehyung is already at your house. He said he knows best how what colors and clothes go well with different eye colors or something like that.

Jimin rolled his eyes, thinking that his friends were just overreacting. He began pushing Jimin out of the room while grabbing his things.

Namjoon: Now, we've got three hours until your- whatever you want to call it- with Yoongi and it takes about thirty minutes to get your house, so we only have about two and half hours so LETS GO GO GO!!!

Jimin's thoughts: Well, this'll go just great...

***********

Jimin was currently on his phone while Namjoon worked on his hair and Taehyung on his makeup. Clothes were scattered around the room and beauty products lined the dresser. It had already been about a hour and a half how then working on Jimin, yelling at him to move in different positions. Eventually, Taehyung and Namjoon moves away and admired Jimin.

Taehyung: Great. You look great. Now go put on the clothes I put on your bed.

Jimin: Geez Tae, you don't have to seem so unenthusiastic about this.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Tae: Sorry, but Yoongi just texted me and said he'll be here in thirty minutes. And you still haven't put on your clothes.

Jimin quickly ran to the bathroom upon hearing Yoongi would be there soon, stumbling to put on his clothes.

As soon as Jimin walked out of the bathroom, both Namjoon and Taehyung's eyes were on him. They began to clap their hands and high five each other.