29) Lip to Lip Contact

Yoonmin holding hands to the greatest fucking concept y'all can fight me
••••••••••••••

       Jimin saw the sadness and desire in Yoongi's eyes. With all of his strength, he managed to push Yoongi away from his body.
Tears fell down his eyes as he gripped his shirt tightly.

Yoongi: Jimin, I-

Jimin: No! No, Yoongi! You can't just destroy someone's entire world and just say things that that!

Yoongi bites down on his teeth as he charges forward to grab Jimin. They struggled against each other resulting in Jimin being pinned on the car with their faces inches away.

Yoongi: Listen Jimin! Just listen...please.

Jimin's own heart breaks at the desperation coated in Yoongi's voice. He slowly lets his arms fall to his sides as Yoongi's grip on his wrists become gentle. Yoongi smiles sadly as he  places a finger on Jimin's head.

Yoongi: What's going on there, Jimin? Huh?

Jimin lets his head fall to the ground as tears streamed down his face. He charges forward into Yoongi's arms as they hold each other tightly, missing the warmth.

Jimin: My head *hiccup* feels like it's dissolving! I *breathe* I miss you!

Yoongi rubs Jimin head, listening to him vent how much he was broken, how much they were broken.

Jimin: When- when I first meant you, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time of energy and I didn't think I was ready for it; but you were so good to me that little by little, I found myself falling for you!

Jimin pushes Yoongi off of him, shocking Yoongi as he falls backwards a bit. Jimin was a crying mess as he screamed helpless for Yoongi.

Jimin: Please don't good back on me. Tell me that you miss me too. Tell me that you stayed up late thinking about me, about us. Tell me about the dreams you have about me. Tell me about the way I make you happy. Tell me about how much you love you.

Jimin finally lets out the breathe he'd been holding, the tears coming to a halt. Yoongi takes this as a sign to finally talk. He begins to take small steps towards Jimin, talking as he moved closer.

Yoongi: Listen Jimin, you're very important to me. I think if there's anything that would last forever, it's that. Whether we separate, stay in touch or rarely spoke again-

Jimin lets out a gasp as his face is inches away from Yoongi's. His arm had made his way around Jimin's waist while his hand was placed on his check.

Yoongi: -you will always be that special someone that remains on my mind.

Jimin's eyes become hooded, his knees weakening at the close proximity, his mind clouding with...desire.

Jimin: Kiss me like you love me.

Jimin's face lied between Yoongi's large hands as his thumb did circler motions on his cheek that made it hard for Jimin to concentrate. His eyes pleaded for something neither of them could comprehend.

Yoongi: I can't.

Pain struck a chord in Jimin's eyes at the response he got. Yoongi noticed Jimin's disappointment and smiled a little, leaning in to where their lips were nearly touching.

Yoongi: I can't, for I already do.

And with that, he smashes his lips against Jimin's, leading into a rough and passionate kiss. Jimin laced his fingers in Yoongi's soft locks as his grip on Jimin's waist tightened. They missed this, missed each other. Weeks of no skin ship between the lovers took its toll as they pulled their bodies closer despite being no more space to do so. But they didn't care.

Yoongi pulls away first as Jimin whines at the loss of contact as he tries to bring him back closer. Yoongi giggles at Jimin's desperation but he refrains from kissing him again.

Yoongi: To be honest, I don't know what's going to happen to us in the future. I cannot read the stars or predict the future but I know this; I'm all in. Here and now, until I'm dead in the dirt. No matter how difficult it gets, or how desperately the world tries to break us apart, I'll be yours.

Jimin smiles as tears begin to cloud his sight again, Yoongi wiping his eyes. Jimin pulls him back into a fiery kiss, despite still being in the parking lot. The desperately cling onto each other, Jimin beginning to grind his body against Yoongi's. He quickly stops Jimin's movements as Yoongi whispers in his ear.

Yoongi: How about we continue this at home, hm?

Yoongi pulls away from Jimin and dangles the car keys in front of his face. Jimin smiles seductively as he pulls Yoongi's body into the car and back to his house for a night filled with moans of passion and love.

••••••••••••••
SOOOOOOOOOOO, yea. Was the chapter good? It was kinda short and I feel like I'm losing ideas and stuff which is why the chapter was pretty short. So should I make the next chapter the last chapter?
Love u~~~💜💜🦋🦋