30) 💜

*Omg terrible smut warning IM SORRY IN ADVANCE!*

Yoongi pulls Jimin through the door and closes it by pushing his body against it. Jimin lets out a grunt from the pain in his back from being slammed against the wood but was quickly replaced by a pair of warm lips engulfing his own. He immediately melts into the kiss as Yoongi's hands roam free all over Jimin's body, him not minding at all.

Yoongi's tongue licks strips down Jimin's neck as he sighs at the tingling feeling. After leaving his mark on Jimin, he caresses his cheek and pulls him back into another kiss, this time more gentle and filled with just plan love.

Jimin, not satisfied yet, begins to buck his hips against Yoongi's, hoping to gain more friction on his aching member. He stares into Yoongi's eyes, face scrunching at the pleasure.

Jimin: Take to the bed...now.

His words came out more like a moan as Yoongi gets turned on even more, his own member aching for some relief. Yoongi growls and cups jimin's butt, hosting him up as he wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist. Carefully, Yoongi carries Jimin to his bedroom, kissing him sweetly yet still keeping an eye open to see where he's going. Opening the door with his hand, they topple inside, immediately finding themselves on the bed. Yoongi hovered over Jimin's body, admiring the sweaty angel underneath him. He places a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

Yoongi: God, your so beautiful.

Yoongi growls as he takes off Jimin's shirt along with his own, eyes never leaving his. Jimin feels like he's on cloud nine. He's never been treated so gently before. But gentle was not what he wanted right now.

Jimin pushes Yoongi's body off of him, shocking Yoongi as he climbs onto his lap. Yoongi leans against the headboard as the fiery kiss begins again.

Jimin was first to pull away, grinding his member against Yoongi's, causing them to let out moans of pleasure. Yoongi holds Jimin's tiny waist in his hands, guiding his movements to become faster. The feeling was rough yet they enjoyed every second of it as the room becomes hotter and the sounds of pleasure plays in their eyes.

Yoongi lifts Jimin's butt up some, just enough to manage to get his pants and boxers off. Jimin was now completely naked on Yoongi's lap, not that he minded it. In fact, he enjoyed being this exposed to Yoongi. Although he was a bit insecure, this being the first time they've ever done it, he knew how much Yoongi loved and needed him. And that's all that mattered.

Jimin moans in Yoongi's mouth as he feel Yoongi's wet finger circle the rim of his hole. It sent shivers up his spine, not really used to the feeling. It was definitely odd. But at that moment, Jimin wanted nothing but to make love with Yoongi.

Yoongi begins to slide one finger inside Jimin, resulting in Jimin to let out a cry of pain as his body lunges forward on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi feels Jimin's body tense as he gets closer to his ear, his finger still moving in and out of Jimin at a steady pace.

Yoongi: Its okay, baby. It will fell better soon.

Jimin nods as he jumps at the feeling of another finger pushing inside of him, gradually  scissoring him open. Eventually, Jimin is shaking in Yoongi's arms as three finger thrust in and out of his tight hole. Suddenly, Jimin moans out loudly, causing Yoongi to smirk seductively.

Yoongi: Is it here? Is this my baby's sweet spot?

Jimin finds himself riding Yoongi's fingers, enjoying the feeling of his prostate being abused.

Jimin: Oh! Mmmmmm! Ah~ I love it so much!

Yoongi hadn't really been paying attention to Jimin's face until now. His face was beet red as sweat tricked down his forehead and tears rimmed his eyes. Jimin looks at Yoongi with hooded eyes, pulling him back into a kiss, Yoong's fingers still working Jimin's hole open. Pulling away, Jimin holds Yoongi's face in his hands as his movements in his hole halt.