XI

Kellin's POV

Vic had to pry the phone out of my hands after he came into the room and heard the same message as I did. I checked the phone number he had called from and committed it to memory.

"Kay, we're going to find him," Vic said softly.

"What happened?" Austin asked, looking at the two of us, worried. I stayed where I as standing, not moving, not doing anything, barely even breathing. I couldn't wrap my head around this, I couldn't think or concentrate, I was in a full on panic mode. I knew what my father was capable of and Alan wouldn't be able to handle it.

"I'm going to kill him," I whispered, watching as everything around me turned to ice.

"Kay, we're going to find him," Vic said, placing his hand on the small of my back and I turned sharply to look at him.

"How!" I shouted. "How the fuck are we supposed to know where my little brother is! I don't have anything but a goddamn phone number to track him down with!"

"I know, but we're gonna find him and he's going to be okay." 

"How are we going to find him?" I asked again.

"Do you know anything about your dad at all? Like a place he'd take him?" 

I bit  my lip and tried to even my breathing. "I uh, I know where he lives, we could try there. The information is in my backpack."

"That would be the best place to start."

Vic took my hand and I hurried upstairs to my room with him close by and grabbed my backpack and dug through the backpack looking for the folder I kept all of our information in and let out a shout of triumph when I found the letter.

"Okay," I said and showed the address to Vic. "I'm going to take a bus to this place and get my brother."

Vic shook his head. "No bus," he said and pulled some keys out of his pocket. "We're driving."

"I thought you needed to stay here with Austin's body? Besides, won't people think you're a monster?"

Vic shook his head. "No, I don't care. Austin's here and he'll be able to tell me if something happens to his body. We need to save your brother," he said.

"Okay, let's go then."

Vic looked at Austin. "We're going to bring him home, don't worry."

"You promise? I just want him to be okay." 

"We're going to get him," I said determined. And without another word headed out of the house and groaned as I waited for my boyfriend. "Where's your car!"

"It's here!" 

I sighed and followed him over to his car and raised my eyebrows. "You have a lamborghini?" I asked and shook my head, I didn't even want to know. I got in the passenger seat and he sped off. I bit my lip and grabbed Vic's cell phone and dialed the number Alan had called us from.

"Hello?" A cruel and familiar voice said that caused my blood to boil.

"What have you done with my fucking brother?" I demanded.

"Ah Kellin," He said, "It doesn't matter, just know he's safe."

"He's not safe when he's with you," I spat.

"He's perfectly fine."

"Let me talk to him, then," I said.

"Alright, give me a moment."

I waited a few moments before hearing a hushes whispered.

"Kellin?" Alan said sounding pained.