XIV

Alan's POV

I was running out of time. I stayed my Austin's side ever since i found out. I didn't give a damn about anything else besides him and only him. He was my world and I didn't know what I would do if I lost him.  I just didn't know if I was in love.

I've never been in love before and I didn't want to say it to him just to say it. He was too sweet and kind and I just wanted him to be alive.

I held his hand tightly, "I'm sorry for all this trouble I put you through. I kinda suck and I only seemed to make all this worse for you. I don't know if I'm your true love, I don't. I wish I could tell these things and know what to do in some situations. I've never been great at these kinds of things either. Just know that no matter what happens. You were always great to me and you always made me smile. You were the man of my dreams, literally. You listened to me and you asked about me and you were just downright amazing Aust.  I can't think of any reasons why I took so long, but I love you," I said softly and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Austin?" I said quickly feeling for a pulse, but nothing came up. "I was too late."

"Alan," Kellin said from behind me.

"No, no I can't be. I still had a few  whole days left!" I shouted in a panic, "Please Austin."

"He's gone," He said coming over to me.

I shook my head and placed my hands on his chest. He can't be gone. He was my everything and now he's gone. I started crying as I tried to bring him back to life. I needed him, he couldn't just be gone.

"Please, please! I love you and I promised I would help you!" 

"Alan, he's gone," Kellin said, pulling me away from Austin.

"No, I told him and that should've worked!" I cried. I winced as I heard a loud roar coming from downstairs and Kellin sucked in a breath next to me.

"Of fuck," he breathed.

"Was that Vic?" I asked quietly.

Kellin nodded and looked at me. "He's going to be mad but before you get scared. Don't back down, it's not really him it's the curse. He told me that if Austin died, it would affect him too."

"I figured," I said quietly going back over to Austin, "I'm so sorry." 

"Alan, don't blame yourself," Kellin said as the door crashed open.

"It's my fault though, I shouldn't of been such a stupid idiot about this. I should've just known and told you. I shouldn't of have made Kellin ruin your life because i was being selfish." 

"What the fuck happened? He still had time," Vic growled, storming close. Kellin ignored him, though and looked at me.

"He's not dead," Kellin told me.

"What?" I asked sniffled as I rested my head on Austin's forehead.

"If he was dead, I would have felt it. At first, I thought I did but, this doesn't feel like it. I don't even see his ghost anywhere," Kellin said.

"Wake up," I said pressing a kiss to his lips, "Please wake up."

"It's over," Vic said. "He's gone and you killed him."

I pressed another kiss to his lips, "I'm sorry."

I stilled as I felt Austin move under me and pulled me close to him, his lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes and pulled away looking down at him.

"You're alive," I said. 

"I'm alive," he said, a smile stretching onto his face.

I big smile broke out onto my face, "You're alive!"