First World 1.1

I spoke in my mind to Levi "Say, can you stop the elevator and keep it closed as if it is not working due to an electrical mishap?"

"I can do it easily" said Levi and clapped her hands and twirled.

The elevator actually stopped. I praised Levi "Nice work!"

She smiled smugly.

I turned to Misa who was looking annoyed at being stuck here. I smirked and asked Levi "What are the Richards couple doing right now?"

Levi closed her palms and opened them slowly. A tiny butterfly made of light appeared then turned huge. The butterfly had a hole in a square shape in the middle where I could see George and Maria eating lunch at a high class hotel.
I was shocked to say the least.

I saw that Misa was trying to call someone to open the door of the elevator when I secretly picked up my phone and called George without her notice.

I could see in the screen like butterfly, George taking out his phone and frowning after seeing the caller ID. I was praying internally for him to pick up the call but he didn't. I tried again and again. I could see his expression showing resignation and with a sigh he finally decided to pick up the call.

I knew the call had connected but kept my phone in my pocket. I said to Misa "Hey Misa, I wanted to ask you something, why did you lie to Drake that I was forcing myself on you? Will it not affect your reputation when others know that you had gotten molested by someone?"

Misa had just finished asking her colleagues to quickly call the electrician to come and open the elevator. Also saying that she was scared of being in a locked up place.

"Affect my reputation? As if! I ain't a fool like you who is hated by your family so much so that they would rather believe an employee then their own relative" said Misa haughtily.

I saw George suck in a sharp breath. George was not a fool. He had been a business man for his whole life and knew the scheming one would resort to just to get what they want. That one sentence was more than enough to let him know what had transpired.

"Levi, can you do something that will make me hyperventilate?" I asked with hope. If not, it will be quite a hassle to act like that.

"Hmm. I know. That's it. Close your eyes and I will show you something that will scare you till your core. You will have a panic attack then" Levi said gleefully.

Why does it feel as if she wants me to suffer? Oh well, I simply asked for it though.

I shut my eyes at once and I saw myself, no, scratch that, I could feel myself, floating in the air, hundreds of kilometers high in the sky. And then dropping so fast...
I could feel myself nearing the ground, my body accelerating due to gravity and the wind scraping by my side. My heartbeat was extremely fast. My palms and feet were sweating. Cold sweat flowing down my throat and my breathing was slowly becoming laboured. When I was ten feet above ground, I opened my eyes.

By now I had already slid down the walls of the elevator and sitting with my knees close to my chest.

"Misa, how long will your colleagues take to get the elevator opened? I don't really think I can stay here any longer. I tried calling my father, no, I mean, George, but he isn't picking up my call, thanks to you, and I don't know anyone else who could help us" I said weakly.

"You think I want to be stuck in this dingy elevator with you. If it was with Drake then I would have at least kissed him by now. I wonder how those cold lips would taste" she said lasciviously.

I laughed bitterly and said feebly to her "I think it will be quite difficult to get his attention, much less a kiss. He used to treat me like air before. But I never thought he hated me enough to want to throw me out of the house, if not, he would have at least heard me out first before deciding to blame me for something I didn't even do in the first place".

"Oh please do not compare me with yourself! You little virgin! We had known each other for months already yet you never took the initiative to even hold my hand, hmph! You just don't know how to make people pay attention to you".

"Now that I think about it, I didn't even get to finish my confession yesterday. I said I liked you, perhaps, it was loved you...but as a sister" I said.

I could see Misa drop her jaw at that. She was at disbelief that there is a man who is not charmed by her.

I nonchalantly continued "I have never been good at expressing my feelings so I was getting agitated at how I should let you know that I didn't see you as a prospect lover without hurting your feelings but you just had to show your true wretched self. You better try to know about a person's sexuality before blaming them in the future. You were pretty lucky that it was me who is a closet gay otherwise you would have been fired from work yesterday for trying to defame someone"

"You are gay?!" said Misa almost in a scream. Her eyes were bulging out due to stupefaction.

I saw George almost drop the phone due to the shock. But then become grim. I was kind of worried about that expression. Does he not like gay people? I never thought of that possibility.

I did lie, maybe, about me being gay but that probably doesn't count because I have not been attracted to women either in my previous life.

I had always been lonely. Never having to time to taste the thing called love.

I was planning on getting married at the age of twenty eight but I was still twenty five years old when I got hit by a speeding car...

Sigh.

Me and my poor virgin self...

Misa's words really didn't make me feel riled up though...really not!

I heard a full fledged laughter next to me. It was Levi.

She turned to face me and said "Don't worry Ray. You will definitely get to loose your virginity in this lifetime or the ones to come, just work hard at the tasks and I will try to help you with it".

I felt irritated so I decided to simply ignore her.