37

AN: Skipping episodes 16 + 17

After a long night of trying to save Lydia from Eichen House, the teenagers ended up doing so and now were stuck on their main goal: Stop the Beasts

Chris Argent arrived at the front of Beacon Hills school. He was walking up the stone steps leading to the entrance but stopped at the sight of a burning banner for the charity lacrosse game lying on the steps in front of him. His entire body tensed as he slowly made his way up toward the school, keeping himself on high alert.

Just a few moments later, the boys arrived at the school in the Jeep, where they all piled out into the parking lot and walked toward the school as well.

Since Liam was in the back seat, he was the last one out, and accidentally slammed the door closed too hard, startling the others with the loud banging noise it had created. Scott and Stiles turned back to look at Liam. Scott simply looked annoyed, while Stiles is giving Liam a dirty look.

Liam looked embarrassed by this and made a face, "Sorry." He apologized.

The boys walked toward the school under the catwalk, where they found Argent walking toward them, his gun in hand at his side. Argent looked around anxiously as the boys rushed toward him to see what was going on, "Where's Parrish?" Scott asked concerned.

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Chris replied before looking around, "Where's Veronica?"

Stiles shrugged, looking over at Scott, who sighed, "She'll be here."

"Yeah, you say that a lot lately," Stiles remarked, "Now that the rest of the pack is coming back together, Veronica seems to be drifting away and no one knows why."

Scott glared at Stiles because of his remark, while Liam, who looked uncomfortable, began to glance around. His eyes widened in alarm when he saw something in the distance under the catwalk, "Scott..." Liam spoke up, sounding worried, "That guy's not moving at all..."

All the men turned to see what Liam was looking at and found that a man's body was lying in a puddle of blood several meters away under the catwalk.

Argent, Scott, and Liam all started to walk toward it, but Stiles grabbed Scott by the elbow and makes a face as if to say, 'Are you kidding me?'

Scott jerked his head toward the body as he looked over at his best friend, and Stiles reluctantly followed after them. When they finally made it over to the body, they all looked horrified when they saw that the victim's chest and abdomen had been completely torn to shreds by large claws.

The four men slowly stepped over the large puddle of blood to follow the carnage out from under the catwalk. They ended up finding another body lying several meters away, near the bus bay, that had been just as badly mauled as the first man.

As they moved closer, Liam noticed that the bus next to the body had the back doors of it opened to reveal dozens of mauled people inside, "Look." Liam spoke up, gesturing his head to inside the bus.

Argent, Scott, and Stiles squinted their eyes and looked just as horrified as Liam did when they saw just how many people were brutally ripped to shreds and sprawled across the floor and hanging over the seats.

Much to their surprise, one of the people on the bus, a young blonde boy, was still alive and coughed before reaching out toward them as he pleaded for help.