DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the dialogue and plot points of story that has come from the Freeform show Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments. All rights to publicly recognised characters and story lines go to Cassandra Clare and Freeform.

I only own what I create. Hereby, all of Camille Fray's character and plot lines are mine (apart from where it connects to the aforementioned Freeform show's plot lines) and I do own her, she is also copyrighted by me.

This book is purely for fun, not profit.

Also, this book was made only to explore different characters and different relationships as well as exploring the changed dynamics of a new, unrecognised character. I ship Malec to the ends of the Earth and this is not intended to erase sexuality or to insult any of the LGBTQ+ community. That being said, please do not attack me for writing Alec's character differently to how he is originally created. As mentioned before, I am not claiming or owning the recognised characters for the show, I'm only changing aspects of his character and reactions for the purpose of this book.

Please do not leave hate about erasure, I will block you and delete the comment from my story. This is a fictional book. It's not real and it isn't imprinting that big of an impact upon the world such as the show does. Therefore, if this bothers you please delete this book from your list and leave it be, I'm just trying to give my readers a good story to read and explore my own creative avenues.

Thank You.