Epilogue

~~~~~~~~~A FEW WEEKS LATER~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien's silver car pulled up to Françoise Dupont High School where clumps of students stood catching up. It was the first day back at school and everyone was excited to see each other. Adrien stepped out of the car and was bombarded by his friends. Nino rushed to him and gave him a huge hug and Alya stood next to them and gave him a hug when Nino was done. The three stood there, but before they could chat for long, Chloe ran up to them and pushed Alya and Nino out of the way.

She clung to Adrien's arm and exclaimed, "Adrikins!"

Adrien let out a nervous laugh and tried, and failed, to push her away. "Hey there, Chloe." He greeted her in a friendly way. Alya and Nino laughed and went off to go talk to Kim and Alix, who had just arrived together. Adrien reached out an arm to them, begging for help, but they were already gone.

Chloe cuddled into his arm more as she went on about something her father had bought her over the summer. Adrien nodded along uncomfortably as she talked. He tried to push her away and she began to give leave. That is, at least, until Marinette walked up to the pair. Chloe hugged his arm even tighter than she had earlier, attempting to claim Adrien as her own.

Marinette saw the look on Adrien's face that was obviously requesting help.

"Chloe, please release my boyfriend." She requested politely.

Chloe scoffed. "Hah! Your boyfriend? Good one, Marinette DuPain-Cheng." 

Marinette remained unaffected, to Chloe's dismay, as she walked even closer and booped Adrien's nose. Chloe gasped but tried to remain calm.

"Chloe, she's not lying. Marinette and I are dating." He informed her. Chloe's eyes widened in disbelief. 

"No way. Adrikins loves ME!" She declared.

Adrien took advantage of her distraction and was able to remove her from his arm and immediately moved to stand next to Marinette, grabbing her hand in his. A few students began to form a crowd around the three, watching in amazement. Everyone knew of Marinette's pathetic crush on Adrien and they couldn't believe their eyes.

Chloe glared at Marinette. "What did you do to my Adrikins? How dare you?" Marinette just laughed.

"Chlo, she didn't do anything to me." Adrien started to explain, but Chloe put a finger to his lips. He brought his head back to get away from her finger.

"Shhh. Adrien, you don't need to speak. I know that she must have used some strange baker magic on you. I'll save you, Adrien!" Chloe announced.

Adrien and Marinette laughed. "Whatever, Chloe." Marinette laughed, ignoring Chloe's death-glare that she shot her.

Adrien and Marinette turned to each other and smiled lovingly. "I've missed you," Adrien smiled at her.

"Adrien, you were only in Italy for a week!" Marinette laughed.

"It was the longest week of my life, though." He whined. Chloe continued to glare at them, but they both chose to ignore her.

"We talked on the phone every night."

"But I couldn't do this over the phone," Adrien explained before sweeping her off her feet and dipped her. 

"Adrien! What are you-" Marinette asked, laughing. She was cut off, though, by Adrien leaning down and connecting their lips together. Marinette still melted every time their lips collided. When Adrien pulled away and lifted Marinette back up to her feet, they both caught a glimpse of everyone's faces around them. Everyone's jaws were dropped and a few people had their phones out to take pictures. Marinette blushed and awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

Everyone suddenly cheered and Marinette heard a lot of 'congratulations.' Chloe glared at them.

"Fine, Marinette, you can have him! I don't need him anyways! I'll find someone else!" She spat. She looked around for a minute, thinking. "Where did that tomato go? Nathaneal!" She called, running away in search of her new target. Marinette laughed hysterically, clutching her sides, and the rest of the students did as well.

The bell rang and everyone went to class, Adrien and Marinette walking hand-in-hand together down the halls.

~~

Marinette soon became a famous fashion designer, starting during her Junior year, thanks to her internship with Gabriel Agreste. She was known for being the youngest fashion designer to become so popular and her relationship with the Agreste family definitely helped her career. She often went out for interviews and even did a few more with Adele Aurore in Nanterre. She was contacted by fashion companies from all over the world for collaborations and deals, but she collaborated most often with the Agreste lines. When they were 19, Adrien and Marinette bought a small house together, and when they were 23, Adrien proposed. Marinette always continued to work at her parent's bakery and eventually took it over, still working as a full-time fashion designer as well.

A/N ~ Thank you guys so much for reading! I love you all so much, and I hope you're satisfied with this short conclusion. Be sure to keep an eye out for my next book, Panorama!

~Panorama Overview~

Adrien Agreste was homeschooled his whole life, never able to leave his house without his bodyguard or his father's assistant on hand. However, he's an adult now and he is finally able to leave his father's house and go to college to pursue his passion for photography.

Marinette DuPain-Cheng is a kind girl who works at her parent's bakery part-time. Once she graduates from high school, she is planning to go to college on a fashion scholarship. Leaving behind all of her friends, she's pursuing her designing career.

What will happen when Adrien begins to fall for his college roommate who doesn't even notice him?