A Few Disclaimers!

I know this story is long ended and was finished quite some time ago. However, I wanted to put a few notes on the end of this for any future or returning readers.

1. OH MY GODS GUYS! Thank you so much for all your activity and support on this story! It absolutely means the world to me. Reading each and every one of your comments and seeing your votes - it literally makes my heart soar and gives me so much motivation to continue writing.

Now for two things about the way I ended this story:

1. Yes, I hate the Chlonath at the end too. I wrote this story long before Marc came into the story and, as much as I hate to admit it now, I kind of shipped Chlonath at the time of this story. Not canon Chlonath, I just enjoyed the art and the AU's. So I am so, so sorry about that but it's too late to fix it now. 

MARCTHANIEL FOREVER MY DUDES

2. I don't like how I ended the story, either. I've seen a lot of you mention this and I totally agree so I wanted to address it. After completing this story and rereading it, I was shocked to realize just how okay I made them both at the reveal. Not only did Adrien do everything in his power to get Marinette to cheat on him, but she also did. Both of which are out of character and not okay. I just want to say that I do acknowledge this, I do regret writing it the way I did, I will not be changing it though. Despite not loving how I ended things, I don't need to deal with the complications of going back and rewriting and entire ending + writing the extra angst and shit.

So there you have it, just a few things I wanted to address WAYYY post-publish. I am still hard at work at Panorama (which has been on a bit of a hiatus for a while) and also on some ONESHOTS! 

Also, if you're looking for a soulmate AU, try reading my new (and completed) story: Stopwatch!

From the moment you're born, there's a timer on your wrist counting down the days until you meet your soulmate

From the moment you're born, there's a timer on your wrist counting down the days until you meet your soulmate.~~Marinette DuPain-Cheng was never all that enthralled by her soulmate timer like most of her friends were. She mainly preferred to focus on her schoolwork and other activities. But one day, during Summer break, she noticed her time is almost up.(I do not own the cover art, that belongs to the rightful owner)