I: Jen and Yoongi

Jen huffed out an angry breath, blowing the bangs out of her face

Jen huffed out an angry breath, blowing the bangs out of her face. She drug her feet across the ground, mumbling curses about her co-workers in Japanese.

She looked up at the graying sky, She just wanted to go home and sleep. She didn't think her day could get any worse. That was until a single raindrop hit her nose, then another, and another, until it started to pour down rain.

"You've got to be kidding me..." she threw the hoodie of her black hoodie up, and began to walk faster. She was so close to being home when...

Meow

What the heck?

The meow had come from a dark alley. She walked to the trash can that the meow had emerged from.

There sat a fluffy white cat, attempting to shield itself from the rain.

Jen picked up the cat and began to run back to the apartment she shared with her six friends.

When she got there, she burst through the door.

"Hey Jen- Wait is that a cat?" Emilie, the second oldest in the house, questioned the youngest.

"Yes, yes it is, em." Emilie furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is there a cat in our apartment."

"I couldn't just leave....him out there!" Jen argued. "I understand, but we already have seven girls living here. If you get a pet, everyone is going to want one." Emilie crossed her arms, handing jen a towel to dry off the kitty.

The slightly loud arguing had caused everyone to pile to the kitchen.

"Is that a cat?!" Clara shouted. "No, it's a peacock." Sarah rolled her eyes. Emilie pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Is he staying?" Evie asked softly, gripping onto emilie's arm. Everyone knew Emilie had a slight soft spot for evie.

"Fine! He can stay. But you're taking care of him, jen." Jen nodded enthusiastically.

She rushed to the couch and sat the kitty down. Evie, Clara, and Naty followed suit.

"What are you going to name him?" Naty asked.

"..Suga! Welcome to the family suga!"