II: Clara and Taehyung

Clara loved the other girls, but since Jen got suga three days go, things were hectic

She took a walk down the crowded streets of Seoul. The place she wanted to go? Her favorite park. She had always gone there to practice drawing.

She reached the heavy gates, and entered. The park was extremely full today, kids, parents, and animals of all sorts ran around.

She sat on the ground and began drawing. She was so engrossed in her drawing that she didn't see a white fluffy puppy running towards her.

The puppy took that chance and crashed into the girl.

"Oof!" Clara landed on her back, she looked up to see the puppy on her chest. "Uh.. Hi? Where is your owner, lil pup?" The puppy cocked his head at the human talking to him.

Clara looked for a collar in hopes that someone owned this puppy, but there was no sign of one. She looked around and didn't see anyone looking for him.

She scooped the puppy up, along with her drawing stuff and began to walk home.

"You need a name.." she mumbled to nothing in particular. She thought for a moment. "V? Eh no...Tae!! Welcome to my family tae! Suga is probably going to hate you though." Clara giggled as the dog licked her face.

She got to the apartment and opened the door, slipping off her shoes-

*gasp*

CRASH!

"CLARA, EMILIE IS GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!" Nat screamed.

Jen, Evie, and Sarah run downstairs. Sarah begins to laugh. "Girl...you're dead."

Evie and Jen begin to get scared. Emilie and Dahlyah, being the oldest in house, were the parental figures. So when someone did something they scolded them.

But this wasn't just any scolding. Emilie had specifically said that suga was the ONLY pet they were going to have.

"What his name?" Evie asked. "Tae.." Clara mumbled. "That's cute."

"Hey guy! We're-" Emilie dropped everything she was holding.

silence

"Hey em!" Sarah shouted waving at the older.

Emilie let out a deep sigh. "J-just potty train him. That's all I ask."

The youngers cheered while looked like she was going to jump off the nearest bridge.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Emilie said, walking off.

----

So halfway through wattpad crashed and I thought it deleted everything. Thank God it didn't bc I would have had a mental breakdown.

Unedited.

Love you

-em🌧