V:Emilie and Hoseok

Emilie needed a break

Emilie needed a break. She didn't tell the other girls, but work was really stressing her out. Teaching English in a foreign country isn't exactly the highlight of her life, like she though it would be.

She sat in the grassy area of her apartment complex and graded papers.

She took and breath and rubbed at her face, signaling her stress.

Arf!

Emilie jolted forward. In front of her sat an adorable black and white husky pup. It gave her the sweetest eyes.

"Hey bud." She said, coldly. Emilie had a dog previously, his name was beans. She had rescued him when she was fourteen. She loved him more than anyone could. She had even brought him to south Korea.

But all good things must come to an end, and beans passed away a month ago. It hit Emilie really hard, so hard that she said she would never own another dog.

The husky inched forward, laying and nudging Emilie's foot with his head. She looked at the dog and sighed. She put her papers aside and started to pet him.

Emilie could have sworn this dog was literally a reincarnation of beans, because he could sense how stressed out and upset she was.

So much for never owning another dog..

She looked at the dog. "Hope.." she mumbled. "You're my hope." She smiled.

She picked the puppy up, along with her papers and walked inside.

"Before you say anything." She put a finger in front of Dahlyah's face. "If you and Nat want a pet you two can get one." Dahlyah and naty cheered, while Emilie took hope upstairs to cuddle.

---

Short, but fluffy.

Love you

-em🌧