VI: Natalya and Jimin

Natalya couldn't hold in her excitement as she walked to the pet shop

She entered the door, and was met with a beautiful girl. The girl didn't look korean.

She looked at the girls nametag.

Yuqi? That doesn't sound Korean.

"Hi! Welcome to Mrs. Kang's pet shop, how can I help?" "Uh, yeah, I'm looking for a pet, but I'm not sure what is best for me." Naty spoke.

"Ah, a lot of people come in like that. What do you look for in a pet?" "Something cuddly but not hyper." Yuqi nodded and led natalya over to a section that was full of cats.

She walks over to one cage. "This is Jimin. He's a rescue that mrs. Kang found, after he had been badly abused."

Natalya furrowed her eyebrows. How could someone be so cruel..

"I'll take him." Yuqi nodded and smiled, and brushed her curly bangs from her face, handing jimin to naty.

Naty began to pet the soft calico. The cat purred and Naty smiled. She signed the adoption papers, she began to walk out.

Then she spotted an adorable puppy, perched on a pillow in a cage.

She walked back to Yuqi. She points to the puppy. "Ah, Namjoon~ He's a great dog. He's really easy to take care of.

Natalya looked at her phone.

November first..

She smirked to herself. "Dahlyah is going to have the best birthday ever.."

---

Its been literally a century since I updated but hi

Sorry its shorts writers block is a bitch.

Love you

-em🌧