X: Konichiwa

after the ordeal with bogum, hoseok refused to leave Emilie's side. The girls didn't understand the gesture.

Naty turned to Jimin. "hey, chim?" Jimin hummed and looked up at the female. "why is hoseok following emmie around like a lost puppy-wait human- wait Oh nevermind! why is he followed emmie?"

Jimin giggled a little. "you guys took us in, its natural for us to be a little more protective of you guys. So when something bad happens we refuse to let it happen again. He wont emilie's side unless he absoulutely has to." Naty nodded. "okay, I got it."

Currently, emilie was sitting at her desk grading papers with hoseok, sitting at her feet. "emmie?" he asked. She hummed. "what do you do for a job?" "I'm an English teacher." she said. "wait! so you speak another language?" "yeah, I'm from another country too. all of us are from America, except for jen." she laughed. "where is jen from?" hoseok tilted his head. "Japan"

"kOnIChIwA" Hoseok said. Emilie bursted out laughing. "oh my God, hope. What in the world was that?" She laughed as she spoke in English. "Worrd" hoseok said, attempting to say world. "World. You're not pronouncing the L correctly." "whatever, English isn't important."

"okay but it is when you live in a house filled with English speakers." emilie laughed and shook her head."

------

iM gOnNa uPdAtE *writes a 200 something word chapter*

kdkjskljk im sorry for being inactive, school has been keeping me busy.

clara please don't kill me.

love you guys!

-em