III: Evie and Seokjin

Evie was angry

Evie was angry. How could Jen and Clara get pets and she couldn't? She had been begging for a pet for so long, and Emilie always said no.

She was currently looking for the nearest pet shop to buy a new pet. She wanted something small. Maybe a turtle or a fish, nothing too hard to take care of.

She walked into the pet shop, a little bell signalled the workers of her arrival. At the counter sat a girl, maybe a little older than evie. She had long brown hair and deep brown eyes.

Her makeup was done perfectly and her smile was beautiful.

She probably doesn't even like girls. Evie was bisexual, and occasionally leaned more towards girls. "Hi! Welcome to Mrs. Kang's pet shop! Are you looking to buy a pet." Thankfully the girl noticed evie was a foreigner and knew English.

Evie nodded. "I'm looking for something small. Something easy to maintain." Her Australian accent was heavy. It never showed when she spoke korean but when she spoke English the accent came through perfectly.

"Ah! Yes ma'am! Follow me." She walked back to a room. The walls were a soft pink and very cute. Cages lined the walls, inside the cages and tanks were turtles, bunnies, fish-

Something had caught evie's eye. "What's that?" She asked. "Ah. It's a sugar glider. A type of marsupial, it's from the same family as kangaroos and koalas." Evie nodded. "How much is it?"

She pulled one out. "Since this one is older he is about ₩166,635.00." Evie nodded. "I'll take him." The girl nodded.

"I have one too. Her name is Lisa. If you need help with anything, come back. My name is Jennie." "Ah, I'm Evie." They exchanged phone numbers and jennie helpe Evie get everything they the sugar glider needed.

"Now you need to name him. Any ideas?" Evie looked at the sugar glider on her shoulder. "Jin." Jennie nodded and put it down on the adoption certificate.

Jennie handed evie the stuff and certificate, and evie went on her merry way.

She walked down the street with the sugar glider sitting on her shoulder. Finally she got home, where Emilie was in the kitchen.

"Evie I know what is on your shoulder, just make sure he doesn't poop on my floor." Evie nodded enthusiastically.

Emilie hated yelling at evie because evie could be kind of sensitive.

I guess that worked out for her today.

---
Double update oof.

Hope you guys liked it :)

Unedited

Love you

-em🌧