VIII: Humans

The seven nude men looked over at the seven shocked (and clothed women)

"Hi, Masters!!" One of them shouted. "P-pardon?" Emilie muttered out.

The boys thought the girls looked cute, trying to keep their eyes away from them.

All of them had deep blushed adorning their cheeks. The boy with a long face ran up to Emilie and engulfed her in a bone crushing embrace.

Emilie gasped and fell back and landed hard.

The long faced boy gasped. "Master!!"

"Hope! Humans are sensitive to nudity!" one of them shouted. "Shut up, Jin-Hyung! You're just a sugar glider, you know nothing!"

"H-hope?" The long faced boy flashes straight towards emilie.

"oH MY GOD OUR ANIMALS ARE HUMANS." Clara shouted.

"Jin is so handsome!!" Evie gushed.

The incoherent chatter continued until Emilie screamed. "cHILDREN!" Everyone shut up.

"Evie go to my closet. My ex left a bag of his clothes. They can wear those for no- hope why are you sniffing me?"

The ears on his head folded down. "I wanted to remember your scent. And you smell good." Emilie nodded once and looked back at evie.

"Closet. Clothes. Now." Evie nodded and rushed up the stairs. Hope continued to sniff Emilie.

The other boys were bonding with their owners. Evie finally got back with the clothes.

Emilie picked out clothes for each boy.

"Alright, go change."

"How do we do that?"

"Oh my fucking-"

---

With the help of the girls the boys had gotten changed. Currently Emilie was making actual names for the boys.

"So Namjoon and Jimin sound like korean names. So hope.. Emilie looked through google. "Hoseok! That's cute!" Hoseok nodded.

"Suga.." Emilie continued looking. "Woojin...no....yoongi?" The boy looked up. "I like that." He mumbled.

"Yoongi, it is then." "Tae...let's just call him taehyung." Everyone nodded.

"Jin can be seokjin." "And kookie can be jungkook!" Everyone smiled.

"Okay you seven here are your new names. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, And Jeon Jungkook." Emilie said.

The boys nodded.

"Good!"

"Wait what's my name again."

"Jesus christ-"

---

OOF HI I LOV YOU

-em🌧