VIIII: Protective

Living with seven hybrids and six girls was not the easiest thing in the world.

Teaching was emilie's only outlet, she loved teaching the kids. So when the day ended, she took her sweet time walking home.

She began hearing footsteps behind her, she was almost home. Her pace quickened, but so did her heartbeat.

What she didn't know is that hybrids can sense the danger of someone important in their life, that could be a mate or an owner.

Hoseok sensed her fear and perked his ears up. Taehyung sensed hoseok's distress.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Tae asked. "I think em is hurt." He says. Taehyung sniffed the air.

"Her fear is so bad, that I can even sense it."

What they sensed was right under their noses.

Emilie was currently pinned up against a storage locker by her ex boyfriend, Bogum.

Bogum was following Emilie since she left the school. He grabbed her and slammed her against the storage lockers right outside of her apartment.

"Hey princess..." "don't call me that. You forfeited that right when you tried to fuck poor jen." She grumbled.

"She wanted it!" He argued. "She did not, you disgusting mole rat."

He jerked his head back. "Hey! You wanna die?" "A little bit." Emilie spoke, venom dripping from her words.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Emilie looked over to see Hoseok.

He wore a beanie to hide his ears.

"Who are you." Hoseok looked at the boy.

"Who are you?" Hoseok turned the question back around. "I'm emilie's boyfriend."

Hoseok eyed the boy. "She just called you a "disgusting mole rat." I-I dont think that's what you would call a boyfriend."

This time hoseok did not hesitate when he uttered the words.

"You don't get many girls, do you? That's tragic."

The silence was broken by emilie's violet snort.

----

Hi I'm back, I had school today.

We only had two "blocks" 3rd and 4th. Which means I had world history and chemistry today. Tomorrow I have all four of my classes: Law enforcement, Spanish, World history, and chemistry.

Pray for me

Love you

-em🌧