(CHAPTER I)

Randy and Mike just joined Monster's university and things were getting a bit challenging. After Mike was terminated from the scaring program, Randy had the perfect chance to show off what he was capable of to the cool kids. He took a few deep breaths after waking up for the morning. He always had bad anxiety, and the thought of getting through the day without his friend Mike was going to be tough. He slid out of his Louis Vuitton sheets and brushed his teeth. He quickly put on his glasses and made his bed before he left. His hand was shaking on the knob and he felt his breath getting faster. He bit his lip and looked around for a distraction, but realized he had to face this head on. He needed to let go of his social anxiety. Especially if he was going to start impressing the cool kids. He ran out of the door without realizing he forgot to brush his hair. Books in his hand he ran to his class so he wouldn't be late. As he stepped his foot on campus he saw ROR the best fraternity house on campus. He felt his stomach turn as he tried to ignore them the best he could. He went invisible and scurried to class. Johnny noticed Randy's little invisible trick and was kind of impressed.

"Ay did you see that?!" Said Johnny to his loyal group. Javier shrugged as he continued to walk "whatever man it's not a big deal lets just keep going we can't be late."
Johnny rolled his eyes as he walked with his group to his first class. "I just was asking plus he looks like Roar Omega Roar material. I think he might be better than most."
Chet nodded with every sentence Johnny said. He always loved Johnny, and almost worshiped everything he did.

Randy opened his book to the page number on the board and began studying before the teacher began to talk about the next lesson.
Randy's hands were a bit sweaty and clammy, and the pages were started to get damp. He looked at his hand closely and tried not to zone out. He then tried to wipe his sweaty hands on his skinny jeans as he rested his hand on his cheek. "Pathetic" he whispered under his breath annoyed of his anxiety. It was almost impossible to leave the dorm.

Soon Johnny and the others sat down for this class as Johnny winked at Randy. Randy quickly looked in confusion and went back to reading his lesson. He bit his long sleeve and kept on seeing Johnny doing flirty gestures. He blushed and was stone cold but hid his smile in his book.

~TIME SKIP~
Class was over and Randy gathered his books for his next class but realized it was lunch time. He sighed, he hated lunch time. He didn't have any friends so lunch was depressing for him. Not only that but the kids would bully him for being such a skinny boy. They'd also tell him to eat more and bully him. He growled with anger and, he threw his books on the floor and cried outside of the class. Johnny was laughing with his buddies until he saw Randy crying. This made Johnny uncomfortable considering the fact that he didn't know how to deal with such situations. He awkwardly walked away and made his way to lunch. Randy wiped his tears and grabbed his mirror from his pocket to see that his under eyes were extremely dark, he also had messy hair cause he forgot to brush it earlier that day. He was a mess and he knew he lacked sleep from doing mindless things at night. He always studied too hard and had bad insomnia. He skipped lunch as usual as continued the rest of his classes.

"Really Johnny? Do you really think that weak anxiety loner is ROR material? You've lost your mind! Later I saw the boy cry!"
Javier said.

"Stupid I'm not talking about his personality. If you saw what he did this morning you'd see. He's also not bad looking at all." He chuckled to himself.

Chip rolled his eyes as he continued to deal with Roar Omega Roars's usual bullshit.

Randy got his keys from his pocket before getting into his Jeep. He was soon stopped by Johnny.

"J-Johnny..! What are you doing here!"
"Do the thing randy."
"Oh.. my invisible trick..? It's not that cool but sure"

Randy did his trick as Johnny was again impressed.

"You know Randy if you weren't so shy you'd make a awesome scarer. That invisible trick could be very handy. That's why I want you to join us. Im Johnny Worthington. I come from a successful family of scarers and I think you got it. Please will you be part of ROR?"

Randy dropped his keys with shock. "ME?! I- I uh I'm just a like any other student I think you got the wrong guy." He sighed as he picked up his keys.

"Please don't make this hard, not everyone gets this offer I'd take it if I were you pretty boy."

Randy swallowed hard before answering "I'd love to Johnny. My full name is Randal Boggs, pleasure to be a part of ROR." He shook Johnny's hand which was extremely clammy.

Johnny didn't even notice as he put his arm around Randy. "Ah.. I think we're going to be great pals Randall. You belong here now so don't think about leaving campus unless it's with us cool kids." Randy nodded as he walked to ROR's Fraternity house.

It was huge and was probably one of the best houses on campus.

"First I want you to meet the members before I give you a tour of everything.

"Ok, everyone please welcome our newest member of ROR, Randall Boggs!"

Everyone for the most part welcomed Randy except for Javier who was rolling his eyes. He really didn't like Randy for many reasons. Randy always was always the center of attention. It was not always good attention but, it definitely was enough to get on his nerves he always thought that Randy was a man child. He also hated the fact that Johnny was always flirty around him since Javier always had a crush on Johnny.

"So, randy this is your bedroom. Yes, it's huge I know but when it comes to being one of us we have our advantages. So, if I see you slack off then you can't stay. It takes a lot of work to keep up with us. Try not to be threatened though."

"Oh, uh all my stuff is at my old dorm.. how do I get it here.."

"Don't worry I'm already on that just take it easy tonight. We're having a game night tonight so if you wanna join you can."

Randy saw Johnny go downstairs as he layed on the bed. He pulled out his books and began to study. For his next class tomorrow. He was excited but part of him thought it was some joke. Especially with Javier hating him.