(CHAPTER XV)

The Vegas sun started to rise and reflect on the buildings that were once lit in such beauty. Randy yawned his thin delicate arm stretching high. His eyes so delicate, and so innocent. He caught Johnny smirking at him from the other side of the room. "I've always enjoyed seeing you wake up like that. Every time I can get a chance to look at you close, it always is a work of art to me." Randy's stomach started to clench nervously. Johnny would always had that charm that would make Randy go crazy. Johnny was sitting on a chair as he was reading a book only Randy has caught his attention. Randy got out of bed as he took a hot steamy shower. Nothing felt as good as the hot gentle touch of water in the early morning. Washing his hair with a gentle hand and the lathering of smooth body wash. As soon as he got out of the shower he shivered. Sitting on the floor with his hands around his knees. He finally got up and dressed when he saw that the rest of the fraternity was awake. Javier was on the bed hitting his vape as Johnny rolled his eyes. "Don't even say anything Johnny if I can't smoke weed I might as well hit something." Said Javier.
"So, boys what's the plan?" Johnny said In his deep soothing voice. Randy shivered hearing Johnny's voice. An unexpected wave of lust came upon him but tried to hide it. Johnny was such a tease and He knew it. "Well, I was thinking we could explore the city. I mean we mainly came here to party at night." Chip said wrapping his camera around his neck. Randy lit up with excitement as he included himself in the conversation. "Yeah, we could do that. I mean Chip is right there's really nothing to do during the day. Most people work at the day hours."
Johnny smirked as he smiled.
"What is it?" Asked Randy
"Oh nothing it's just I came to Vegas for a reason and it wasn't only just to party."
"Then what is it?"
"It's a surprise!" Johnny said.
"Oh come on really?!" Javier said.
Johnny cleared his throat as he looked at Javier. "This particular surprise is only for Randy."
"Wow, course it is." Said Javier sarcastically. The morning was calm but at the same time slow. Randy looked out the window wondering what Johnny's surprise might be.