(CHAPTER X)

Another lemon so if it grosses you out, or if you're too young, which you shouldn't be since this is mature content then don't read it.
Randy loved the feeling of being in Johnny's arms. The smell of Johnny's cologne and his warm muscular body next to him. It felt so right, but what was he thinking? Why would would someone like him wanna be with someone like me? Randy thought in his head. Being Johnny's baby boy was already hard enough. Dealing with his mind games, teasing, and sexy attraction. Randy was starting to close his eyes when he felt Johnny's bulge behind him. Randy's eyes were wide with such surprise. He knew that Johnny was a sex addict, but he had no idea that it was as bad as to even be horny while asleep. It kind of turned Randy on but he tried to forget it falling back asleep. All of a sudden Johnny took Randy's small waist and pushed him closer against his body. Randy's stomach was going crazy, like a jar of butterflies that fluttered faster than anything before. He could feel Johnny nibbling on his ear. Johnny was giving hints and Randy knew it. Johnny picked Randy up and sat him on his lap. "Wanna have some fun baby boy?" Johnny said in his deep sexy voice. Randy was bright red as he nod his head. "Good boy now help me out won't you?" Johnny said with a raspy voice. Randy bit his lip as he unbuckled Johnny's belt and unzipped his jeans, and pushed them down. Randy saw how big Johnny's bulge was feeling just as horny as Johnny was. Johnny smirked as he began to kiss Randy passionately. Holding him tight as they began to kiss. Randy could feel Johnny's cock throbbing as they continued to kiss. Randy pulled Johnny's underwear down as he begin to stroke Johnny's long member. Johnny bit his lip feeling the pleasure of Randy's soft delicate hands touch his cock. Going up and down with his hand. Randy was a pure virgin, but even Johnny thought it was weird he actually knew what to do. Even more weird how Randy decided to make the first move. He wasn't complaining though, his technique was so good Johnny felt like not even the job of a prostitute, or Javier could do It well. Randy then began to suck his cock. Each suck getting harder and faster. The sensation was incredible! The urge to groan in everlasting pleasure was endless! Randy taking in every bit of lust that has filled within Johnny. Soon the thick warm cum began to pump and ooze out only making Randy clean up what he just made. Johnny must've been real hard before Randy sucked it cause it usually didn't take that quick on average. Licking the cum off of Johnny's dick, Randy was infatuated with how good it tasted. It tasted kind of like thick cream sea salt vanilla icing. Sucking the cum that so pleased his watering mouth, Johnny began to pull Randy's chin up as he looked Randy into the eye. "My sweet boy where on earth did you learn such technique! My love for you has only gotten deeper. Never knew the quiet smart boy was a charmer in bed! Why let me show you some fun!" Johnny smirked as he stood there on his knees facing Randy's small rear. Thrusting into his tight asshole. Randy moaned from the fast response of pleasure already. His legs shaking, his fast breathing, and his eyes rolling. Almost as if he's been begging for the love of Johnny's cock to finally satisfy his lustful needs. His hands grabbing on the sheets. Johnny only went faster using his cum as lube. Johnny's 14 inch only going deeper and deeper into Randy as his balls hit against Randy's ass. Randy biting his lip trying to keep quiet, only to scream out in naughty lustful pleasure. "F-Fffuck!!!!" All of a sudden Randy began to come a spoonful. Johnny beaming with excitement as he let go to suck Randy's ass. So sweet, so delicate, almost like he was sucking a ass of a infant. He then slapped Randy's ass as Randy cried out a moan. Giving the boy what he deserved for making him feel so good. "I want to hear you beg my name as you ask for more baby boy. I want to go so hard on you all you could ever desire is being with me every second of the day!" He began to slap harder as he sucked Randy's ass. Randy was starting to get dizzy. The pleasure felt so good, but it was too much for a small boy like him. He moaned in relief one last time before passing out on Johnny. Johnny smirked as he kissed his boy on the head before waiting for him to wake up in the morning.

Time skip~
The sun was shining through the blinds as Randy began to wake up and yawn. He opened the window as he took a good look at the campus. His hands on his cheek as he took a deep breath. He kind of knew what happened last night, but part of his memory was blank from it all. He got up as he stretched and went downstairs. Chet was on the couch as he took a sip of his beer, he looked like a mess, and he still had his dirty Nike socks on with his shorts. "What's so funny Chet?" Asked Randy as he sat at a close chair. Chet stopped laughing and looked at Randy. "Oh, nothing kid, it's just this guy on instagram made a meme and it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Randy was a little confused since he wasn't like the other basic kids. He leaned close to Chet as he whispered in his ear. "don't mind me asking this question, but what's a meme?" Reggie gasped from the table as he dropped his spoon. Chip rolled his eyes as he came into the living room. "It's a picture that people use and write stupid captions, and people think it's the shit. By the way how the hell did you hear him Reggie?" Reggie laughed as he pointed his spoon at Chip. "How the hell did you hear him Chip?" Chip sat down next to Reggie. "You got a point, but yeah kid you got a lot to learn. Take it from us cool kids we got your back." He winked at Randy as Randy was still embarrassed. Messing with his fingers. "Dude! Just stop being nervous we know what you and Johnny did! All I have to say is that I'm impressed. How about we go to the cafe for breakfast?" Said Chet who was still scrolling on his phone. Chip looked at Chet as he groaned. "I don't mind going, but I don't want to deal with all the college kids who constantly want a fight with us. Especially those who are part of a fraternity or even a serenity. "True!" Chip said while closing his phone and putting it in his pocket. Randy cleared his throat as he spoke up. "What about that new kid chip?" Chip looked around and then looked out the window. "It's probably not the best idea I tell you now. I'll explain it at lunch I promise. Johnny just he can't hear any of this." The morning sun began to get more bright as the boys started to get ready for their next day in college.