Chapter 5 : Hello Again

"Katsuki, Kirishima!" A familiar voice rang out behind the two, "Hey, wait up!"

"Nicholas I fucking swear, you're starting to really get on my nerves..." Katsuki muttered, not even sparing a glance for the black haired peasant.

"I'm sorry but I really need to know what happened when you chased after the beast! Did you slay it?"

"No, it got away, we're getting some rest and then we're going to go after it again, now stop asking. You're really starting to piss me off."

"A-ah, I see, I will leave you two then. If you're hungry then I left some food in the house. You can sleep in the beds upstairs or there's some animal hides downstairs-"

"Thank you, we'll be going now, bye Nicholas!" Kirishima blurted out and began dragging his explosive friend away at a fast pace.

"I'm gonna FUCKING KILL HIM!" He shouted and struggled to get out of the dragon-boy's grasp, managing to break free.

"KATSUKI NO!"

________________________________

The growls of her stomach echoed off the cave walls, a vacant stare and stoic expression written on her face.

She suddenly broke it with a long, exaggerated sigh, letting it escape her lips,
"This SUCKS!" She complained to no one, causing another loud echo.

"This is taking way too long, why can't a day just pass already?!" She groaned.

She continued to pout as she laid on the cave floor, staring up at the ceiling above her.

"Screw it, I'm gonna go into town and pass some time there!" She got up and began marching towards the entrance of the cavern, only to stop halfway.

'What if those two guys are there though? If they see me then I might be as good as dead. This is a bad idea.' She scolded herself mentally, stopping to think about what could happen for a second.

"Nah, I'm too hungry and bored to think about any potential consequences!" She exclaimed and grabbed a black cloak out of her bag, tying it neatly around her neck and tucking her hair in.

It draped over her body loosely and shrouded her whole figure.

She pulled the hood over her head and set off to the village, not having a care for anything that could put her in any danger.

~•o0O0o•~

Kirishima had his head sticking out the window, his eyes closed as he listened to Katsuki constant complaining and ranting.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HELD ME BACK, I WANTED TO RIP THAT BASTARD APART!" He glared at the spiky redhead.

"Katsuki please, if you killed him that only would have made things worse for us..." he mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, THAT ASSHOLE WOULDN'T STOP TALKING AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" He continued to pace back and forth and shout his rage-filled thoughts to the world.

This was all drowned out though when a familiar scent reached Kirishima's nose, he perked up and looked around. Mimicking that of a curious puppy that just heard a new noise.

He had been sniffing the air before just to get used to it, but all the different smells were ones that he had gotten used to in the day.

This one was new though, yet he had smelled it before. It also smelled really weird...

"HEY, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

He ignored this question and walked over to the door, cracking it open slightly and trying to detect where the smell was coming from.

"What the hell are you..." Katsuki finally noticed what was happening, this not being first time he had done something like this so suddenly.

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure, but it wasn't here before, it's really familiar though." He replied opening the door even more so he could see out of it.

A cloaked figure appeared in the street, walking past the lacking crowds.

Suddenly it clicked.

"It's her, the girl from before, from the forest. She's right there, in the cloak." He muttered and Katsuki quickly walked over to the door and looked out to see.

"What?"

"Yeah, she doesn't live here, so why is she here?"

"I'm gonna find out."

"What are you talking about?"

Katsuki pushed him to the side, a bit more gentle than he would for other people, but still forcefully.

He marched over to her and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder in a completely carefree way.

She began kicking and thrashing,
"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope."

Kirishima just watched this happen, knowing that there wasn't really anything he could do to stop it.

Next thing he knew, the girl was sitting there on the ground, him and Katsuki sitting directly in front of her.

The tension was high, so who better to break it than the cheery dragon child?

"Hello again!"