Chapter 8 : My name is...

Katsuki was watching this whole situation take place, trying to process what was going on and how to stop it

"The things that you said are not solid proof that I'm a dragon!" Kirishima defended himself.

"Well do you have any proof that you aren't a dragon?" The girl asked with a cocky grin, seemingly sure of herself.

"I have to prove I'm not a dragon?" He asked, honestly not knowing how to deal with that. How do you prove that you're not a dragon, especially when you are one?

"He doesn't have to prove anything." Katsuki spoke up in a menacing tone, "If anything, you should be explaining yourself a bit more."

"Oh really?" Her voice seemed a bit different now, a bit more gruff, but they both understood it.

"Yes!" He snapped and her grin widened, she looked over their expressions carefully.

"...Hah..."

"What?" He was confused now, was she laughing at him?

"I said..." she stood up and pointed at them, "HAH!"

A look of realization washed over the redhead's face.

"What the hell are you going on about?" The ash blonde apparently didn't get it yet though.

"I just spoke in Dragon-tongue, you understood me, thus strengthening my point..." Her eyes gleamed, a wild grin spread across her lips, "...that you sir, are indeed a dragon!" She gestured to Kirishima, his eyes wide.

"Well, I guess there's no use denying it then." He got up from the floor as well and stretched.

"Hey shitty hair, what the hell are you doing?!"

"She's figured it out, and there's no convincing excuse for knowing how to speak in Dragon-tongue." Smoke swirled around his body as a red tail and red wings emerged from it, small crimson horns also appeared on his head.

The girl's jaw dropped and her eyes twinkled, her excitement clear as she bounced on the tips of her toes.

"This is so cool! I've never met another dragon before!" She exclaimed and examined his wings, her own folding neatly on her back.

"I haven't either, this is awesome!" He returned her enthusiasm, watching her tail as it wagged slightly, his doing the same.

Katsuki watched the two in mild annoyance, observing how childish they were being. He couldn't help but wonder what they were going to do though. There was no way they could kill her, yet that was their job, what were they going to tell everyone?

"Man your horns are so cool! I haven't got mine yet." She touched his horns to which he only chuckled.

"Yeah, you'll probably get them when you get better control of your transformation."

"Thanks for the information- umm... wait I don't know your name..." She stopped and stepped back, "Actually, I don't think I know either of your names."

"Wait seriously? I guess I didn't remember. I don't think you told us your name either." The dragon boy mentioned to the girl.

"Oh I haven't? Whoops."

"Anyways, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and this is-"

"My name was said earlier, but apparently you didn't hear it." The hot-head growled, "I'm Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou."

The girl chuckled at his mild-tempered comment,
"It's a pleasure to meet you two." She smiled brightly, "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."