Being Fought Over....?

a/n Imma start using Tododeku pics BC I just love them too much lol my babies 👌 and I'm making Uraraka call Midoriya Deku and not Deku~kun BC it takes too long to type lmao AND OMFG I DIDNT EXPECT THIS MANY PEOPLE TO READ THIS! I KNOW IT ISNT A LOT BUT I ONLY EXPECTED 1 PERSON TO READ THIS I'M SO HAPPY :DDD

*Midoriya's POV*

A few months has passed and I got used to everyone in 1A, especially Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki. a/n Ik it isn't like that in the anime but like I said before : I just love them too much I felt like everyone was trying to get close to me and for some reason Todoroki, Uraraka, and Iida would fight over who got to be my partner in groups of 2. I've always found this strange but I just went along with it.

(OKAY GUYS THIS IS WHERE THE DEKUBOWL STARTS BUCKLE UP, KIDS!!!)

"Hey, Deku!" I turned around and saw Uraraka running towards me waving her hands in the air. "Hey, Uraraka!" We smiled at each other and walked inside the class. "Hello class. Since I don't feel like teaching I'm just gonna go to sleep. Don't bother me and don't tell the staff about this. This will probably continue for a few weeks so don't be surprised if this happens again." He laid down in his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

"Midoriya!" I saw Todoroki~kun behind me smiling. I smiled back and got up from my seat to walk to his desk. The class fell silent and I felt eyes, not on me but on Todoroki~kun and it felt like there was a burning hot laser right in front of me melting through Todoroki~kun's face. "Uhm..... " I look behind me and I see the whole class glaring at him. "W-what's wrong? What did I miss?" a/n HAMILTONNNNNN Bakugou looked like he was about to blow up the entire school and that made me confused. When he gets mad its usually for a reason, most of the time it's not a good one but still! Uraraka looked like she was about to float Todoroki~kun into space. Which was pretty unusual...

"It's nothing!" Uraraka smiled but it wasn't her usual innocent smiles, it was like she was an evil a/n OMFG MY AUTO CORRECT LOL I PUT EVIL AND WHAT POPPED UP NEXT WAS GRANDMA IM SO DONE mastermind that was plotting her next murder. I felt a shiver go down my spine. "O-okay... "

Everyone smiled and things went somewhat normal. The atmosphere was still pretty weird though. "Well that was pretty awkward.." I awkwardly chuckled and put my hand behind my neck. He sighs and nods. I felt him mutter something and I could only hear a few words "I.......him...... myself... "

All I could understand was three words and I really wanted to know what he said. "What did you say?" There was a chair behind me and for some reason I was standing up so I sat down and looked at him in the face and saw his face getting red.... And that made my face red. "U-uhmmn you don't need to tell me if you don't wanna! I-i-it's fine!" I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

"H-hey Midoriya?" I removed my hands from my face and looked up at him "Yeah? " He put his hand behind his neck and sighed like he was trying to calm himself down.

"Um d-do you wanna go to the movies with me?" As soon as I heard those words my face got redder and redder by the second. When he noticed his face got even redder than before and I'm pretty sure I saw fire coming from his left side. "I MEAN AS FRIENDS!" I let out sigh of relief and smile at him. "Of course!"

I WILL PUT THAT TODOROKI GIF AGAIN

THIS TIME YOU NEED TO REALLY LET IT CONSUME YOU.

*sigh* I will NEVER get old of this

*sigh* I will NEVER get old of this. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ he is now my child. I love you, Todoroki. I stayed here for 7 minutes staring at this beautiful Todoroki gif..... He is just so adorable aauuuggghhhhhh I can't.