Hanging out with Midoriya

Ayyoooo most of this chapter is probably gonna be in Todoroki's POV IDK for sure Tbh I dunno what to do with this fanfic so lemme know some ideas so I can get my inspiration again

*Todoroki's POV*

Everything went somewhat normal after everyone was glaring at me. "Well... That was pretty awkward..." He turned to me and chuckled, putting his hand behind his neck. I just sigh and nod. I rest my elbow on my desk and put my hand under my chin.  "I just want him to myself... " those words came out of my mouth before I could stop them but luckily I muttered them and I prayed he didn't hear anything.

"What did you say?" He sat down and looked at me straight in the face. Gahh! Too close! His face is so freaking cute! I stared at his freckles and I felt myself blushing remembering how close he is to me. I saw his face slowly get redder and redder. "U-uhmmn you don't need to tell me if you don't wanna! I-i-it's fine!" He covered his face and let out a sigh.

"H-hey Midoriya?" He slowly put his hands away from his face and looked up at me. "Yeah?" Okay don't screw this up. Ask him to go to the movies with me.. Its simple! Why am I so scared? Wait what if he gets the wrong idea? I-it's fine... I'll just say "as friends" if he looks like he's getting the wrong idea... Woah wait did I just stutter?? In my head?? This is weird.... Crushes are weird... Augh I'm still nervous...IT'S OKAY, SHOTO! BE A MAN!

I let out a sigh trying to calm myself down and trying to make sure I don't stutter while asking him... Then I'll look like a complete idiot. I put my hand behind my neck and looked down at the floor. "Um d-do you wanna go to the movies with me?" as soon as I said that I looked at him and he looked confused, flustered and scared at the same time. I panicked thinking he got the wrong idea so I sorta shouted.."I MEAN AS FRIENDS" Dumb Shoto.... He sighed and smiled at me. "Of course!" Gah he's so cute!!

One time I freaked out BC I didn't know how to say "Hi" to my crush... So yeah... I relate to you, Shoto. *cough* I love my child *cough cough*