i dunno what to name this either *sigh*

Yo, my peoples! I'm just letting you guys know that I'm not me...

If that makes any sense.

What I mean is I'm changing the character that was meant to be me but I just decided to make it my bnha oc. She'll have a similar personality to mine but wayyy more badass lol. Anyway I'm changing thing fanfic a bit so PLEASE read this or you'll be confused. Oh and I named her but I can only remember her last name so until the next chapter she'll just be called by her last name, Yuuki. I'm so original *cough cough* not. And her quirk is similar to Asui's expect she can do everything a cat can. Again, SO original. She has cat ears with pinkish red at the tips, same with her tail. Her hair color was like orange and she had small fangs and can make her nails sharper and longer. Since she's part cat I guess she lands on her feet. Idk I haven't thought about that. Also I'm not 100% sure about how she should look so if you have anything in mind tell me how yuuki should look. If you like how she looks now I'll stick with it. I don't mind. I'm gonna draw Kaminari and Yuuki and I'll be sure to show you guys in the next chapter! Keep in mind It's probably gonna be no where near the next Mona Lisa lmao.

Yuuki is a girl from Tokyo. She has always wanted to be a hero because everyone thought her quirk was stupid but she wanted to prove them wrong. (not really that good of a reason but I didn't think about her back story so I'm sorta making this up as I go, sorry if it ends up sucking lol.)and did anyone get my dear Evan Hansen reference?? No? Okay..)) She had big pinkish red eyes that matched her cat and tail. This is probably all the information I can think of to write down lol.

NOW ONWARDS TO THE FANFIC!~

*Midoriya's POV*

I wake up to my all might alarm and slowly get up. 'Ughhhh....I feel like crap.'

Not long after I remember I'm hanging out with Todoroki and I start to feel super energetic and happy. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth with a smile on my face for nearly the entire time.

"Izuku! Hurry up! It's almost time for school!" I almost slip in my attempt to run out of the bathroom and quickly put on my clothes. "Bye Mom!" I quickly grab my bag and hug her. "Bye Izuku. Have fun at school and stay safe!" I nod in response and sprinted to school as fast as possible.

Lucky for me I ended up 10 minutes early. "Phew." I put my hands on my knees and let out a loud sigh. 'That was pretty nerve wrecking...' I've almost never been late to school and I don't plan on being late to a school I worked my butt off for.

"Deku!"

I felt arms wrap around my torso and I soon realize it's Uraraka. "Oh hey, Uraraka!" I said smiling but slightly red since she surprised me with a hug I didn't expect since we rarely hug unless we're super excited to see each other. Any normal person would think it's kinda weird but I just thought it was sweet and smiled at her.

*Uraraka's POV*

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH. MY. GOSH. Did I just run up to Deku and hug him? Nope nope nope I regret everything. Oh god. I try to play it off by smiling at him and acting cool. "Oh hey, Uraraka!" He smiled and it quickly made my face flush and my heart pound. I quickly let go of him not wanting him to feel my pounding heart from hugging him. "H-h-h-heyyyy! U-uhm should we go ins-" I was cut off by Yuuki and Kaminari.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS HUGGING?! WE WANT IN!" Kaminari yelled as they were running. I glanced at Yuuki and she wasn't grinning like a maniac like most of how almost everyone would if they were in her shoes since almost everyone has a crush on Deku.(oml it autocorrected to delivery lmao) Instead if was more of a "I'm holding in a laugh because of how adorable and stupid Kaminari's acting" smile. "ACK!" I yelled as soon as they ran and tackled us. All of us were on the floor with Yuuki on Deku and Kaminari on me. Lucky Yuuki. She soon erupted into laughter to the point where tears were forming in her eyes and her ears were facing down.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Kaminari questioned. She stopped laughing when he said that and karate chopped his head. "Don't play stupid, you're the one who wanted to do this." Kaminari almost immediately blushed and gave her an angry glare saying 'Dude, thought you were gonna keep this between you and me.' she smiled and gave him a look saying 'Hey, Denki, that's your fault for trusting me. I never promised anything, but don't let that take you away from all your gay thoughts. You do you, boo.' She wiggled her eyebrows making Kaminari look to the side and blush.

"Hey, guys? If you're done talking with your faces I would really appreciate it if you could get off of me and Deku, please?" Yuuki looked down and noticed Deku's embarrassed face and smiled at him. "Sure thing!" Yuuki got up and so did Kaminari. "You need help, Midoriya?" She let out a hand and Deku grabbed it. She pulled him up and smiled "Thanks, Yuuki!" He smiled back but when I looked at Kaminari he looked slightly pissed. "No problemo, my dude." She said doing finger guns at Deku. I giggle a bit at Yuuki's weirdness. "You know I don't like guys!" Kaminari hissed at her while grabbing her wrist. She grabs out her phone and starts playing that classic "I'm gay" idubbz video on repeat.

"I WILL make you stare at this loop until you accept the gay. Now hush, my child, AND ACCEPT THE GAYYY!!!"  
She basically yelled that last part causing some weird looks. "Hush! And, for the last time, I'M. NOT. GAY." He shouted covering her mouth. "Wait, you're actually serious?" He nodded and sighed."There is a girl I like right now." Kaminari looked to the side and blushed. Yuuki let out a dramatic gasp and grabbed both of his wrists jumping up and down making him blush even more. "Who? I NEED to know who somehow caught your eye even though you're basically blind to literally everything." She said while laughing that last part. He looked around with his extremely flushed face and noticed me and Deku were watching so he dragged her to a corner and whispered it to her. "Awh! right when it was getting good." I sigh crossing my arms and shaking my head. "I know right?" Deku groaned. "But I can't help but feel a little guilty for listening in on such a personal conversation.." He slightly chuckled scratching the back of his head shooting me right in the heart with his angelic smile.

*Yuuki's POV*

Denki moved his wrist so I couldn't hold onto them before and grabbed my hand. "Wowwie, your so forward, Denki~senpai!" I teased him and laughed at my own joke. "Shut up.." he mumbled and I swear I saw his face getting red. He led me to a corner not too far from the school. When he got there he let go of my hands and looked to the side. "Soo? Who's the lucky girl OR boy. I don't judge." I mentally face palm at myself because I just called the person he likes "lucky." Was that too much? Was all I could think of after I said that. "I-I mean... I wouldn't say she's lucky. In fact she's probably unlucky since me out of all people have a crush on her... I'm probably the last person she would want as a ......ya know.." he said slightly blushing. "I also can be pretty stupid and annoying sometimes." He said with a shrug. I could tell he was sad and he was trying so hard to not make me worry by showing how sad he actually is. I've been there. I felt upset he thought that way about himself. I wanted to hug him so badly. "Hey...uhm.. don't think that way. Any girl would be happy to be with you and if this girl doesn't like you back it's her loss..." I stare into his eyes putting my hand on his shoulder. "JUST KISS HIM AMD GET THIS OVER WITH!" I heard a familiar voice and I turn to see bakushit. Once I spotted him he quickly ran away. I look down and sigh. I look back up and smile at Denki. "Now tell me who she is?" He blushed and looked to the side "You."

HEY GUYS!!! Don't worry this is still Dekubowl it's just I decided not everyone will be crazy about him. Mostly Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Mineta (bc why not?), And some others. I just decided to make it part Tododeku and Yuukinari bc after a while of thinking about them I realized how cute Yuuki x Kaminari would be lol. Seriously tho, best friends end up finding how they feel about each other and they start having a thing for each other. IMAGINE HOW CUTE THO but the I think jiro x Kaminari is cuter but let's just pretend she doesnt exist lmao. Shhhh she doesn't exist, mkay? Anywho, I'll see in the next one, byeee!!!❤❤❤ And jeez this chapter is long. Be grateful, my children and ty for so many reads again. Byeeee❤❤

Edit : I changed that last scene a bit bc I wanted it to be cuter lmao and I felt like it was missing something.