How It All Began...

*Your pov*

"MY FIRST MISSION?!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Dont get too excited (Y/N). Focus on the mission and most importantly, stay safe," Dad said.

"Yea yea. Where do I stay?"

"With Tony."

"Yay!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

*time skip to next morning*

I packed my stuff last night and I was ready to go. I was very excited as it was my FIRST mission. I took a private jet to Manhattan, New York.

*few hours later or whatever* :/

I arrived at the Stark Tower and was greeted by uncle Tony. (Although he is not actually your uncle but you call him uncle tony :))

"Uncle Tony!"Geez I havent seen him in a while.

"Hey kiddo! Havent seen you in a while!" He said as he hugged me.

"Where's Pepper?"

"Out on a business trip"

"By the way i got your room ready." He said as he led me upstairs to my room.

(Your room)

(Just imagine it like it is in the stark tower)

"Wowwwwww!!!" I exclaimed as I look at my bedroom.

"Thank you!!!!!!"

"Make yourself comfortable. Dinner will be ready at 7."

I walked into my bedroom and jumped on the huge, soft bed. I unpacked everything and changed into some comfortable clothes.

*time skip to 7*

I walked downstairs to the dining room.

"Hey Uncle Tony"

"Hey"

"So this is your first mission huh? Something about a terrorist?" He said.

"Yep"

The conversation continued as both of us eat our dinner.

*time skip to after dinner in yoir room*

I laid down on my huge comfy bed and took out my phone to go on youtube. I scroll up and down and noticed a video about a guy called Spider Man. Whats that? I clicked on the video and watched it. Seems pretty cool. Why dont i get to do that?

I quickly forget about it and went to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke up at 6.30 and got ready. I changed and did a little makeup.

(You changed into this)

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. Suddenly, I hear sounds behind me. I got shocked and turned around and smacked the person right in the face. But then, I realised it was Happy. And he did NOT look happy.

"Oh my god!! So sorry!!"

He just stared at me and say," I was going to ask you which school you are going to and send you there. But I guess, you're just going to have to go yourself."

"Oops"

"Well its technically not my fault that you were snoopin around behind me..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothin!" I shouted as I ran out of the tower. Phew! Happy sure can get cranky sometimes...

I went to the nearest subway and went to school.

Day 1 of first mission...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Sorry if this is too short. This is my first time writing so... yea sorry. I'll try to write more in the future chapters. Bye! :)