Three Years

The cool breeze hit me as I walked through the streets of New York. I remember when I was here three years ago. After the incident, I told myself I would never come back here again.

But yesterday, Uncle Tony called me to have dinner with him at the Stark Tower. I couldn't say no so here I am. I walked and walked until the view of the Stark Tower became closer and closer.

I walked up to the dining room. As I walked towards the door, I heard two voices on the other side of the door. I could recognise that one of them belong to Uncle Tony. But the other one...

It sounded so familiar but I couldn't remember where I heard it from. I reached for the door handle. The door swung open. I stood there, rooted to the ground, as I saw who was in the room.

(Peter's pov)

Mr Stark just called me to have dinner with him at the Stark Tower! Of course I agreed. But I had to tell Aunt May that I was at Ned's.

I swung over to the Stark Tower. I landed on a balcony. I walked into the room. This used to be Y/n's room. It hadn't changed at all. I shrugged off the sad memory and walked down to the dining room.

"Hey M-Mr Stark!" I said. I was probably grinning from ear to ear like an idiot.

"Hey Peter. Help me set up."

"Um ok!" I said.

I helped lay out the two plates and cutlery.

"Um are we waiting for someone?" I asked as I saw Mr Stark lay out another set of plate and cutlery.

"Yeah! She should be here soon..." Mr Stark said as he looked at his watch.

She? Who could it be? Maybe Pepper?

We waited for a while. About 15 minutes later, the door swung open. I shot up from the couch as I saw who was standing at the doorway.

Y/n.

(Your pov)

Peter...

"Are you two just gonna stand there or are you gonna eat?" Uncle Tony said. I shot a glare at him.

I should've known!

I dropped my bag on the couch. I walked over to the table and sat down. We started eating.

"Um don't you have some catching up to do? You haven't met in three years." Uncle Tony said.

"You planned this didn't you?" I murmured.

"You know what? Actually, I have a date with Pepper. You guys enjoy dinner. Bye!" Uncle Tony said.

"Hey! wait what?!" I shouted. Uncle Tony waved and walked out the door.

The room was filled with awkward silence. I picked at me vegetables. I could feel Peter's brown eyes staring at me.

"Um I think I should go." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Hey wait!" Peter shouted. He reached for my hands and pulled me towards him.

Our faces were just centimetres away. My eyes widened as I felt his breath on my lips.

"Don't go..." He whispered.

Then all of a sudden, he smashed his lips into mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync just like it did three years ago. We stood there like that for a few seconds before we pulled away.

He grinned and me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"YES!! I KNEW MY PLAN WOULD WORK!" A voice shouted. We looked around and saw a camera at the corner of the room.

"Um Uncle Tony? You forgot to turn off the speaker!" I laughed.

"OH SHIT!"

We both laughed. Peter hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Don't ever leave me again ok?"

"Ok." I giggled.

He chuckled.

"You're Making Me Crazy."