Unexpected

"Shi-"

Peter put his hand on my mouth. I looked up at him.

"Shh..." We started to walk backwards when we accidentally hit something.

"There's someone here!" shouted one of Mrs Smith's men.

"Fuck." I said.

"U/n. Leave this building. Do what you have to do." Peter said.

"What? No! I'm not leaving you here." You said.

"Please... You have to go."

"But-"

"Just do this for me ok?" He said. His hand was on your cheek as he stared into your beautiful e/c eyes.

"I love you..."

You ran to the nearest exit. You ran out into the road. You found a bicycle.

"I'm just gonna borrow this." You said to yourself.

You started pedalling. You had to get the book to the airport where a jet would be waiting for you. You had been trained to fly a jet. The only problem now is that you had to get there before Mrs Smith gets to you.

You continued cycling as fast as you could.

Bang!

You hear something crash. You turned around and saw Peter lying down on the floor.

"PETER!" You shouted as you saw someone holding up a gun.

You ditched your 'borrowed' bike and ran towards the bad guy. You jumped and kicked the guy. His gun dropped on the floor. You reached for the gun and shot the person.

"U/n! You just killed that guy!" Peter stared at you in shock. Well, some things had to be done.

"Aww little Y/n just killed someone." Both of you turned around to see Mrs Smith.

She laughed evily.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Well... Hail Hydra." With that, she blasted something at me and Peter.

Both of flew back. The book fell out of my bag. I scrambled to get the book but her little minions fought me and Peter.

Peter and I dodged and attacked as I saw Mrs Smith grab the book.

"Peter go! I can handle this!" I shouted. Peter nodded and went after Mrs Smith.

(Peter's pov)

"Peter go! I can handle this!" U/n or Y/n shouted. I nodded and went after Mrs Smith.

Damn! Who knew a Science teacher could be part of Hydra?

I shot a web at a trash can and threw it at Mrs Smith. She dodged the trash can and blasted the thingy at me. I dodged it and quickly shot a web at Mrs Smith. My webs trapped her and she couldn't move.

I kicked her and she fell to the ground. I grabbed the book from her hands.

"Fuck you!" Mrs Smith shouted.

"Um... Language?"

I turn around to look at Y/n. I stared at a few dead bodies on the floor.

(Your pov)

I finally killed the last one. I looked at Peter. He was looking in my direction. He was probably staring at the dead bodies on the floor.

I ran over to him and saw Mrs Smith trapped in Peter's webs. Peter handed the book over to me.

"Thanks..." I smiled.

I turned to look at Mrs Smith.

"You are going to prison."