First Date

The sun shone onto me as it was already 9 a.m. I got ready and changed. I went downstairs and saw Uncle Tony talking to someone.

"Pepper!" I shouted as I ran towards Pepper to hug her.

"Y/n!" She hugged me back.

"So I heard about your little date later." She smiled at me. I glared at Uncle Tony.

"And I was thinking that I could help you get ready!" She exclaimed.

"Yes of course!" Both of us started shrieking and talking about what I should wear and what I should do.

I could hear Uncle Tony mumble,"Girls..."

*time skip to 1 p.m.*

I started getting ready. I was a little nervous as it was my first date but I assured myself that it was going to go well. I heard a knock on the door and saw Pepper peeking through the door.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Pepper. I just realised I have NOTHING nice to wear!"

"Oh. I think I can help with that," Pepper said with a smile.

We started going through my closet and we found this cute outfit...

I did a little make up and soon it was 3.45p.m. I started making my way to the park. I walked around the park trying to find Peter when all of a sudden, something grabbed me from and lifted me up into the air. I screamed.

"Woah hey u/n! It's me." I realised it was just Peter in his Spider Man suit.

"Um word of advice... don't look down."

I looked down and realised that we were very high in the sky. I gripped onto him tighter. Soon, we landed on a skyscraper. We were on the roof. Fairy lights lined the railings and there was a little basket and some blankets.

"Here..." He took off his mask and led me to the blankets.

"Wow... This. This is amazing..." I said.

He took out food from the basket and we started eating as we watched the sunset. Soon, it was night time. The fairy lights lighted up as we looked down from the skyscraper.

The lights are so bright but they never blind me. (Taylor Swift is mah queen so dont judge me :))

I looked at Peter and noticed he was staring at me.

"What?" I giggled.

(Peter's pov)

"What?" She giggled.

This is it. I'm going to tell her. This is stupid. She probably doesn't even like me. Here goes nothing...

"U/n..." I said.

"Huh?" She turned to look at me with a smile.

"Listen... I-I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I really like you and I think that you're the most beautiful and smartest person in the universe. I liked you since I first saw you in school. I was really glad that the teacher partner us up. Over these few days, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your smile, your everything. U/n, I really like you."

(Your pov)

"I really like you too." I said. I looked chill but I was exploding with happiness on the inside.

"W-Will you b-be my girlfriend?" Peter asked.

"Yes!" I shouted and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back.

I really wanted this moment to last but then something happened in the city. Gun noises and people screams were heard.

"Oh shit! Someone's attacking the city." Peter said as he put on his mask.

"I gotta go. I'll be back." He said.

"Ok- wait what if you get hurt?!" I suddenly realise that he might be in danger if he went down there.

"I'm coming with you!" I said.

"What? No! You could get hurt! He said.

"I'll be right back." He said. He kissed my cheek and jumped of the building.

"Hey wait no!" I shouted.