No Secrets

Ring! Ring!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I felt the soft material under me. My head was pounding. I looked around and realised I was in my bedroom. I looked at my phone. IT'S MONDAY?! AND IT'S 10 AM! I realised I was late for school. I quickly got ready and ran down the stairs. I see Uncle Tony.

"Woah kiddo. Where are you goin?"

"Um to school?" I replied.

"Oh. I called your school and said that you couldn't go because you're sick."

"Oh." So I got ready for nothing.

I went back to my room and realised that I got a whole lot of messages from Peter.

Peter: Hey. Are you ok?

Peter: U/n please reply...

Peter: U/n I'm worried about you...

Peter: I'm coming to the tower after school.

Peter: Please reply :(

I decided to text back.

You: Hey Peter. I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me.

Peter: Thank god! Why didn't you text me just now.

You: Sorryyy, I just woke up.

Peter: Oh

You: What happened yesterday? I can't remember...

Peter: Uh maybe I'll tell you later.

You: Ok cya! :)

Peter: :)

*time skip*

I sat on the couch watching the huge tv in front of me as I hear the door open. I turned to look and I realised it was Peter.

"Hey" He said softly.

"Hi. Umm you wanna go to my room?" I said with a smile.

"Ok."

We both walked up the stairs and went into my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. He jumped onto the bed and snuggled up beside me.

"Wow your bed is so soft." He said.

"But I like you better," He said with a cheeky grin on his face. He hugged me tightly.

"Wow smooth Parker," I giggled.

"So what happened last night?" I asked him. His facial expression changed and he looked kinda scared.

"You remember last night someone was attacking the city?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, you found a way to come down from the skyscraper. I was fighting this guy and some other dude snuck up behind me. You saw the person so you blockes me from the hit. You fell and hit your head on something. Then, you passed out. You started bleeding and I... I was so scared of losing you."

"Oh... No wonder my head was pounding this morning." He looked at me with worried eyes. "But I'm ok now." I smiled.

"Glad you are ok," He smiled.

He leaned in and I did too. He kissed me and I kissed him back. It was a soft yet passionate kissed. It was magical. We both pulled away and giggled at each other.

"Hey about the Spider Man thing..." He said.

"Don't worry about it. I won't tell anyone," I reassured him.

"Great! Now we have no secrets between each other. Unless you have a secret but it's ok you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," He smiled. I felt a pang of guilt. He trusted me but I cannot reveal my secret.

He looked at he watch and said," Hey, it's getting late. I gotta go home."

"You're coming to school tomorrow right?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Bye!"

He gave me a peck on my lips and left.