Sneaking Around

I woke up, changed and did make up.

(You changed into this)

I went downstairs to grab sone breakfast

I went downstairs to grab sone breakfast. I saw Happy waiting for someone.

"Hey kiddo. I'm taking you to school today," Happy said as he out on a fake mustache. I giggled at the sight of that.

"Stop it before I change my mind."

I immediately stopped and switched to my 'serious' face. We walked to the car and he drove me to school.

*time skip*

We arrive at Midtown and I saw Peter waiting for me at the gate. He had a confused look on his face as he looked at who sent me to school. I got out of the car and walked towards Peter.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey. Isn't that Happy?" He asked.

"Yea. He offered to send me to school but we can't reveal that I am related to Tony Stark," I said.

"Oh ok."

We walked into the school. My eyes scanned the area, planning where I should start looking. I decided to come here at night to search for the book. A voice snapped me out of my thoughts...

"Hey!" We turned around to see Ned waving at us.

He walked up to us. He saw us holding our hands and he looked confused.

"Did something happen over the weekend?" Ned asked.

We laughed and said," Did Peter forget to tell you yesterday that we are a couple now?"

"Oops..." Peter said.

Ned smirked.

"No wonder he was so worried that you didn't come to school yesterday."

"Come on, let's go to class," Peter said and we walked to our class.

We walked in and Flash saw us. He must have also noticed us holding hands too. He walked up to us.

"U/n, you're dating Penis Parker?"

"Yea you got a problem?"I said.

"Out of everyone you date him. He's so nerdy and ugly. Date me instead."

"Um I'm dating him is 10 times better than you. He is kind, smart and cute. Not like the little self obsessed shit you are," I said.

He looked defeated and walked back to his seat.

"You really mean that?"Peter asked.

"Of course. I love you," I replied and he smiled at me. The lesson started as the teacher walked in the room.

*time skip to after school*

We walked out of the school.

"Hey I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

He pouted and said,"Ok." I kissed him and walked away.

I saw Happy waiting for me in the car with his fake mustache. I smiled and got into the car. He drove me back to the tower.

On the way, I heard Happy mumble,"Young love..."

*time skip to night time*

I was ready carried my bag filled with equipments. You never know when you need it. I set my phone to silent. I dressed in black. I left the tower and went to the school.

I reached the school. I threw my bag over the gate and climbed over. I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door. I had to make sure no one sees me. With my super strength, I easily open the locked doors.

I decide to go to the library first because that's where books usually are. I know there is a low chance it might be there but I should still give it a try. I ran to the library and started searching.

Clink!

A key fell out of one of the books. I quickly picked it uo and examined it.

Screech!

Someone's here...

Peter's pov

Crap! How could I forget to bring back my file?! I'm walking down the streets now, heading towards Midtown. I'm gonna go in, grab my file then come back out. Nothing wrong...

I reached the school amd jumped over  the gate. I went to the door and found it unlocked. Weird... I ignored it and ran to the classroom. I quickly grabbed my file and ran down the hallway.

Clink!

I heard the sound of metal hit the floor. I stopped and my shoes made a screeching sound. I realised the sound came from the library. I hid behind the door and waited for the person to come out.

Your pov

I crept out of the library carefully and quietly. Suddenly, someone attacked me from behind the door. I jumped back just in time to dodge his attack. I took a closer look at him.

"Peter?"

"U/n?"

Suddenly, we heard another sound. Peter quickly pulled me in to a corner to hide.

"Quick! We need to find that book!" I heard the voices say. It sounded like a man. They must be looking for the same book I'm looking for.

"It's somewhere in this school. There's a key to unlock the secret passage to the book somewhere in this school," I hear another voice say. It sounded so familiar. I swear I heard it somewhere before...

Soon, the voices went away. Peter and I ran out the school.

"What the heck were you doing in there?!" He asked worriedly.

"Something could have happened. Who were those people? What key were they talking about?"

"I-I don't know,"I lied. That guilty feeling came back.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked, trying to avoid any other questions from him.

"I-I uh left my file in there and I went to take it,"He said.

"Oh so you broke in,"I giggled at his nervousness.

"N-no! I was just t-taking b-back my stuff! Plus you were the one who w-went in there first!" He said. It just made me giggle even more.

He stared at my eyes intently. He leaned in and we kissed again, under the moonlight. If this was a movie, it would have been a very romantic scene.

We broke apart and he said,"Did you know you have very beautiful e/c eyes?" He smiled. I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Come on dork let's go home." He put his arm around my waist and we walked back home. Little did he know that I had the key the people were talking about in my pocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Woah! This is the most I have written.
1029 words. Thanks for reading! Please comment about what you think about my book! :)