The Crown

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!!"

I quickly sat up and Peter rolled out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and saw Uncle Tony glaring at us.

"W-what?"

I realised that Petee was in bed with me for the whole night. Shit! We must have fallen asleep.

"M-Mr S-Stark..." Poor Peter said nervously.

"What the fuck are you doing in my niece's bed?!" Uncle Tony.

"I... We..." Peter stammered.

"He, um. He came into my bedroom yesterday to do a... a project! And we must have fallen asleep..." I explained. Uncle Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I swear we didn't do anything!" I quickly added.

"Alright... Breakfast is ready. Peter can join." With that, he left the room.

"Phew! That was close,"Peter said and I laughed.

I kissed him and said,"Come on. Let's get ready.

I changed and did a little make up.

(You changed into this)

Peter walked out of the washroom amd saw him staring at me

"W-what?" I asked.

"Y-You look beautiful," He said.

I blushed and said," Aww thanks." I smiled and he kissed me. We walked downstairs and I saw Pepper and Uncle Tony.

"Morning Pepper!" I said.

"Morning Y/-," She stopped when she saw Peter. "I mean U/n!" I gave a nervous laugh and Peter looked at me weirdly.

"Come on let's eat!"

I sat beside Pepper and Peter sat beside me.

"Sorry about that," Pepper whispered to me.

"It's ok"

We ate breakfast and went to school. I wore the key on a chain around my neck. We met Ned at the gate.

"Hey Ned!" Peter and I said.

"Hey guys!"

"Dudes you wanna come to over later? We can have a Star Wars movie marathon!" He said.

"Sure!" Peter said.

"Um... I can't make it," I said. I was planning to come to the library to look around later.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Because."

"You can't answer the question with because."

"I just did," I said.

"U/n." Peter tapped my shoulder. I ignored him. "U/n." He continued his action. "U/n. U/n. U/n."

"Geez. I'll go another day ok?"