I Love You

Mrs Smith? How could it be her? A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn around and realise Peter was still here.

"Oh uh. Spider Man! Big fan! Ohhh look at the time. I better go!" I said, trying not to let Peter know it was me. I ran down the hallway and out the door

"No wait!" I hear Peter shout.

Suddenly, I feel a sticky substance on my back and the thing pulls me towards Peter. Peter holds onto me and swings us to a high building. We landed on the roof and Peter lets me go.

"Hey you can't just kidnap a random person!" I continue lying.

"U/n I know it's you."

"Who is U/n? My name is Denise,"I said, trying to look confused. Peter reaches for my mask and pulls it off.

Busted...

"What were you doing U/n? You promised me not to do anything dangerous like that!" He said.

"And you were stabbing people? You want to explain yourself?"

"I... uh..."

"I was just curious about the key thingy and people started attacking me so I..." I looked down at my feet.

Plat!

Plat!

Plat!

It started raining. Peter grabs me and swings ne to his house. We were wet and cold. We reached his house. Peter gave me one of his shirts and I put it on. He took off his shirt and took mine to the washing machine. Damn those abs...

Peter came back into the room and I was already wearing his shirt.

"Sorry... I don't have anything else," He said.

"It's ok. I like oversized shirts," I said and we both laughed.

"About just now... I-"

"It's ok. Just don't do that again," He said.

We both laid down in bed, cuddling.

"I like you, you're warm," I said and Peter chuckled.

"Do you believe what I said on thd rooftop?" I ask. Part of me wished he did but another part of me wished that he wouldn't.

"Yea of course." I looked up at him and he smiled. Why does this boy believe everything I say? Why is he so naive?

I felt a tinge of sadness and guilt when I thought about what was going to happen after all of this.

"I love you." He said. He kissed my forehead and we both drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

"Aww this is so cute!" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes to see Aunt May looking at us and taking pictures. Next to me, Peter jolted awake.

"May!" He shouted.

"Morning Peter! Just don't do anything bad." With that, she walks out of the room.

"Sorry about that..." Peter says.

"It's ok." I giggle and kiss him. I changed and stayed for a while. Then, I went back to the Stark Tower.

"Hey kiddo. Where were you last night?" Uncle Tony asked.

"Oh I was at Peter's." He looked up at me.

"Did you do something?" He asked. At first I was confused but then I realise...

"What?! Eww no!" I went to my bedroom and changed into another set of clothes.

I took out the crown I stole last night and took a look at it. It looked like a normal crown. There were nine sparkly gems on the crown. Nine... The number of heads a hydra is born with...

So... what do we do with this? Is there a button or something? After hours and hours of examining, I can conclude that...

I have no idea what to do with this!

I decided to take a break. I turned on my phone. 3pm. 7 September 2018. I went on the chat I created with Peter and Ned.

Me: Hey guys!

Ned 🤓: Hola 👋

Spider boy 💗🕷🕸: Hi!

Me: You guys up for a movie marathon?

Spider boy 💗🕷🕸: Yup!

Ned 🤓: YASSS!!

Spider boy 💗🕷🕸: Where?

Ned 🤓: Mine?

Me: Ok! 😀

Spider boy 💗🕷🕸: Sure!

I got ready and did a little make up.

(You changed into this)

I walked over to Ned's apartment

I walked over to Ned's apartment. I reached and I could hear people talking inside. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Ned opened the door.

"Hey U/n! You're finally here!" He said as he led me in.

"Aren't your parents home?" I asked.

"Nah they're in Singapore for something."

"Oh."

"U/n?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Peter shirtless. Damn.

"Oh h-hi." I said. He kissed me and we all sat down on the couch.

"So what do you guys want to watch?" I asked.

"Star Wars!" Both Peter and Ned shouted at the same time.

"Jinx!" They say again.

"Double jinx!"

"Dude stop it!" Peter said and I giggled.

I turned on the tv and we started watching the movie. I laid on Peter's chest as I watch the movie. Soon, my eyes grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep.