Part 6- Late night romance

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 6- Late night romance

Naina is sleeping, and dreaming about Sameer coming on a white horse.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit are outside

Sameer: I want to meet Naina just once, and then we can go from here.

Munna: Your going to get us killed.

Pandit: How are you going to get up there?

Sameer: Look there is a ladder, will you two bring it over?

Munna: Why do you always make us do all the hard work?

Sameer: Your my best friends, and I promise I'll treat you to your favourite ice-cream

Sameer climbs up the ladder, and enters Naina's room.

Sameer: Even when Naina is sleeping she looks so innocent.

Sameer slowly walks towards Naina, and puts his hand over her mouth. Naina screams, and wakes up.

Naina: Sameer what are you doing here? You scared me then.

All of the family are outside Naina's room

Naina: Sameer hide under the bed, dad will come in.

The family enters

Rakesh: Naina are you alright what happened to you?

Naina: Its just a bad dream that's why I screamed.

Preeti: Tauji I'll look after Naina, and sleep with her, you can all rest.

The family leaves.

Preeti: Come out jijaji I know your hiding under the bed.

Sameer comes out, and Preeti pulls his ear.

Preeti: What have you come here for?

Naina: He's come to meet me. Preeti you can take your hand off now.

Preeti: You've both have turned out to be sneaky. I'm going to sleep, you can do whatever you want.

Preeti leaves the room,  Sameer pulls Naina towards him, and wraps his arms around her waist.

Sameer: I need to give you your return gift. I'm not going to go until I give it to you.

Naina: I'm waiting for it, I love it when your like this with me only.

Sameer inches closer towards Naina, and she closes her eyes thinking that he is going to kiss her. He digs deep onto her neck, and starts smothering kisses. Naina moans his name, which makes him stop, and smirk.

Sameer: Now I have marked you as mine.

Naina: What do you mean by that?

Sameer holds Naina's hand, and bring her in front of the mirror. She looks at the mark, and blushes bright red.

Naina: My first love bite, your very bold in romance. Sameer you are very hot when you want to be.

Sameer: No one is hotter than me

Naina pushes Sameer in to the wall slowly,whilst he is surprised. 

Naina: Sameer close your eyes.

Naina gives Sameer a butterfly kiss, which causes him to have a current, and it is filled with bliss, intensity, and passion. Naina places her finger on Sameer's lips going down, which causes him to open his eyes, and kiss her fingers.

Sameer: That was something else, your sexy Naina, I've never seen this sides of yours before.

Naina: That's because you shouldn't give everything away.

Sameer: I should get going now, we have college tommorow, and then it's going to be our roka.

Naina: How did you get in here?

Sameer shows her the ladder

Naina: Munna, and Pandit are with you as well. My devars are the best.

Sameer: What about me?

Naina: Your my Romeo, and I'm your Juliet. I kissed Sameer on the cheek.

Sameer: I love you Naina

Naina: I love you too Sameer

Naina makes sure that Sameer goes down safely, and they both wave bye to one another leaving Naina to go back into her fantasy world.