Part 11- First date

A short story

Naina fights back

Part 11- First date

The families have allowed Sameer, Naina, Preeti, Pandit, Swathi and Munna to spend time with each other. The boys are waiting outside on thier bikes, under Preena's home

Pandit: How long will the girls take, I can't wait to meet them?

Sameer: Patience Pandit, even waiting has it's own magic

Pandit: There they are, they are coming out now.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit, look at thier girls, and they are spellbound by thier beauty, they can't seem to take thier eyes off, a song is playing in the background to make them feel how lucky they are to have found love between themselves. The girls click thier fingers to make them come out of the trance.

Naina+Preeti+Swathi: Where are you lost?

Sameer+ Pandit+Munna: In you

The girls look at each other, lovingly admiringly with a smirk across thier faces. Thier plan was to kill the boys, by thier hotness so they wore matching dresses, but in different colours.

Sameer: Shall we go now?

The boys start up thier bikes, and the girls sit behind them, holding on to thier waist tightly, and zooming them away.

Naina: Where are we going?

Sameer: Its a surprise princess.

The boys have been saying that for the past 15 minutes, whilst the girls are becoming impatient. The bikes stopped, and the boys put a blindfold on Naina, Preeti, and Swathi. They hold hands, and they have bought them on a private beach, where no one is around, but just them. The waves are crashing, and the sun has come out to play.

Sameer+Munna+Pandit: Are you ready for your surprise?

Naina+Swathi+Preeti: Yes we are

They take the blindfolds off, and the girls squint thier eyes for a moment  before actually seeing what is in front of them. They are suprised to see a rose petal path leading them to three individual white set ups with a Chandiler light hanging above. The table is lit up with fairy lights, plates, glasses with a speacial waiter is standing for them all. Violins are playing with a romantic tune, and there are photos of them smiling together. The girls are mesmorised at how romantic the boys are really are.

Naina+Preeti+Swathi: This seems like a fairytale

Sameer+Munna+Pandit: We can do anything for you.

They all hold hands, and sit down in thier respective seats. Naina picks up a photo, and stares at it.

Sameer: Do you remember this?

Naina: Before going to Mount Abu, I still remember when I shouted at you lovingly, those were the days when I was so addicted in you, I still am now

Sameer: Shall we eat?

It's all Naina favourite food. Sameer places his hand on top of hers, and they start to feed each other without breaking the eyelock. After dinner all the friends are together friend.

P+P+S+M: We know something which you don't know.

S+ N: What?

Munna: You know it bhabhi, why are you hiding it?

Naina: What am I hiding?

Munna, Pandit, Swathi, and Preeti take Naina into the corner, and they start talking.

Pandit: Have you forgotten those dreams when Sameer was in Dellhi, there was that one dream which was so filmy?

Naina goes into flashback mode, remembers it, and becomes red like a tomato.

Naina: I remember it now, thanks guys for reminding me.

Sameer: What are you all talking about? I want to know as well.

Preeti: Jijaji Naina has to say something, but she has hidden from you.

Sameer: What is it Naina?

Naina: When you were in Dellhi, I had a lot of dreams about you, but there was one when I was watching a film, I got so lost into it, that I imagined we were the hero, and heroine dancing in the film.

Naina walks up to Sameer, and starts dancing around him, joyfully just like in the dream, Sameer becomes all shy, and giddy. The others start joining Naina, and Sameer looks at them happily. Naina pulls Sameer towards him, and her hand on his shoulder, whilst he wraps his arm around her waist. They both start dancing merrily, and look into each other's eyes.

Sameer: Is this how your dream felt like?

Naina: Yes, but there's one thing missing

Sameer: What's that?

Naina: A kiss

Sameer's eyes becomes wide in shock

Naina: Until that isn't done, the dream is not complete.

Sameer: But our friends are here?

Naina: So your scared to kiss me? Anyways they are lost in thier own world. They won't find out.

Naina walks backwards, winks, but Sameer pulls her arm, twirls her around, and falls into his arms, making him go on top of Naina, and finally kissing her. Sameer kisses her like it's thier last one. They both let go, and they start panting.

Sameer: Is your dream complete now?

Naina: Yes

Munna: Are you both alright?

Sameer, and Naina stand up wiping the sand off thier clothes

Preeti: Why are you both blushing so much?

Sameer and Naina look in a different direction

Naina: We fell

Swathi: If you fell, why does Sameer have lipstick on his lips?

Naina: When we fell, he came on top of me, and we you know what happened after.

Pandit: What happened after?

Sameer: We kissed

M+S+P+P: What?

They all hold on to thier hearts, and fall dramatically

Naina, and Sameer: Are you all alive?

Munna+Pandit: No bro

Swathi+ Preeti: You turned out to be very fast

Naina: I told you all that I'm on tharki mode

Even Sameer shockingly lies down.

Naina: And that my friends is how you get killed by just one kiss. I'm too smart for you all. Get up Nautanki gang, or else no more dates.

They all begin to laugh, and start chasing each other