Chapter 5 ✨

Day 2 - "I missed this muscular body of mine"

I woke up with my whole body stiffened. My head was throbbing and my cheeks were laid against a flat hard surface.

I lifted my head up from the desk and cracked my neck. It hurt so bad. I wondered how long I had been in that awkward position.

"I fell asleep while doing my homework?"

I scratched my head. My math notebook was spread out in front of me, halfway finished. I was puzzled.

I thought I turned into Jungkook, but I'm back inside my own body now? Was I dreaming?

I checked my phone. It was 5 am, and it was the day after I fell asleep in Jungkook's bed.

"So I really did switch bodies with him," I mumbled, stretching my neck and body. Perhaps, the earrings did the magic for just one day.

Did he go to my school and do my homework for me?

I checked his work and was actually amazed. He got almost all of them correct. Not to mention, it was university mathematics.

My heart almost fluttered at how hard he tried to get them all right after seeing all his scribbles on extra papers.

And there I was, in his body, making mistakes and causing problems for the others...

I bit my lips, remembering how exhausted they all got after teaching me the moves and doing the choreographies over and over again just because of me.

Well, I was relieved that we were both back in our own bodies now. It was better this way... No more problems.

But then again, I was also a bit disappointed that I wouldn't see them again. There was nothing I could do about it anyway, so I went back to my daily life.

I should've at least told Taehyung about myself or how precious they all were while I had the chance. I sighed.

Jungkook's POV

"Bam bam bam bam bam," Hoseok hyung instructed us. We were practicing our choreographies for the side tracks.

That 'hocus pocus' stuff did happen, but now I was back in my own body. I still didn't know why that happened but it's over now, so I could care less. Being a girl was horrible. "I missed this muscular body of mine," I kissed my biceps.

"Jungkook, I know your body is nice, no homo, but that was unnecessary," Hobi hyung laughed. I just giggled and continued dancing.

"Wow, maknae, you dance with no problems now," Namjoon hyung exclaimed. "Yesterday, you were just pretending like you forgot everything?"

Oh.

Of course, she wouldn't know anything about the comeback...

"Actually, it wasn't me yesterday." I stopped dancing and turned to look at them.

They all stopped as well.

Namjoon hyung walked towards me and patted my back. "Well, we all have days where we are not ourselves sometimes. It's alright, JK."

That was not what I was intending to say, but I only nodded. It's not going to happen again so it didn't matter what they thought.

💫💫💫

"Gosh, I'm so tired," I yawned while walking inside the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothpaste to brush my teeth but it was empty. I groaned and threw it in the bin.

I paused and leaned down.

There was that golden earring inside the trash. I picked it up and inspected it.

"I don't remember throwing this away," I whispered. That girl must've thrown it in the trash can. "Um... How dare she?" I scoffed.

I cleaned it and put it away in my drawer. She has some nerve throwing away a fan's gift.

Where was I?

Oh, right... Gotta buy new toothpaste.

I whipped out my phone and opened my note to jot it down.

A new note caught my attention and I opened it out of curiosity.

"Y/N as Jungkook"?

That girl must have written this...

I scanned the note and smiled unknowingly. "I hope she doesn't spoil our comeback to her friends," I chuckled under my breath.

I tucked my phone inside my pocket before walking to Jimin's room to get some toothpaste.

————————————————————
Jimin:

————————————————————Jimin: