Chapter 17 ✨

Day 10 Part 1 - "Do I like him?"

We were seated around the table in the dining room and munching on our breakfast in silence. I was confused on why these loud ass boys were being so quiet today.

I felt someone's stare and looked up at the man. He swiftly turned away and coughed.

"I saw you staring at me, Jin."

They all flinched except for Jungkook who looked at me cluelessly, with puffed cheeks full of rice, before scanning his hyungs with his huge doe eyes.

I put my spoon down and crossed my arms. "Why are y'all acting so weird today?"

"Are you two dati- Ow!" Jimin winced when Yoongi slapped his arm.

Jungkook started coughing.

"W-What?!"

I started panicking. "What are you talking about?"

"Stop playing around. You two came late at night yesterday, laughing and flirting with each other and literally ignored our presence," Jimin pouted and the others agreed.

Oh man...

"N-"

"Yes, we are."

I snapped my head towards Jungkook.

Their eyebrows jumped.

"We are dating, but please don't tell anyone about this," the maknae pleaded with his hands clasped together.

The boys looked at each other confused.

"Since when?" Namjoon asked us.

"Uhhh... Ten days ago?" I squinted my eyes, my brain working at full capacity trying to remember the day it all started.

Jimin exclaimed, "So that's why you were on your phone all the time for the past few days."

"Yes..?" Jungkook awkwardly stated.

"Anyway, we're happy for you but we should focus on laying low for a while," Namjoon said before turning to me. "I'm sorry but we shouldn't take you to practices from now on, then."

He looked sorry and I quickly shook my head, trying not to make him feel bad. "It's fine."

I'll be going there in Jungkook's body anyway.

"You guys should get going now."

They cursed when they saw the time and dashed out of the room one by one. Jin suddenly hit the table with his waist during the process.

"Oof."

After everyone went out, Jungkook walked up to me.

"Why did you say we were dating?"

He shrugged. "It's better than secretly sneaking out to go on dates. They would figure it out sooner or later."

"Hmm, true..." I sighed. "Faking it might help us."

He nodded.

"What are you doing today?"

I scrunched my nose. "You care about me now?"

"Hey! At least cooperate. I'm trying to fasten our pace," he scolded me.

"Okay okay, I'm going shopping. I need to buy some nice clothes. I heard that they're stylish and affordable here."

"Oh. Then after that, let's-"

"Actually, why can't we just kiss and get this over with. Kissing is a form of uniting or merging of souls, right?" I leaned forward.

He started to become flustered. "W-What? No, I-"

I moved closer and closer towards him despite his mumbling, leaving less and less space between our lips.

"Y/N, I-"

"Hey! In this house, we don't want any PDA, you two!" Jin yelled from the back.

I shrieked and jumped before turning around to find Jin shaking his head and walking out the door while mumbling, "Kids these days."

I calmed down my heart and let go of Jungkook's hand. "Go. You're gonna be late."

He seemed stiff. I felt guilty for suddenly forcing myself onto him.

"Sorry," I smiled sheepishly.

He nodded, pursing his lips. "Let's go on a dinner date at Jin hyung's restaurant tonight."

"Ooooooohhhhh, Jin's restaurant?! I wanted to go there for like a very long time!" I shook his body and jumped up and down.

He giggled and ruffled my hair. "It's settled, then."

I nodded and waved him goodbye.

He stopped in his tracks and walked back to me.

"Wha-"

He quickly kissed my forehead and ran away before I could process what happened.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I touched the place he just kissed.

He doesn't actually like me, does he?

I put my hands on my cheeks.

Do I like him?

————————————————————
A/N: I'm back, guys.

But I suddenly suck at writing now... Oof.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜