Chapter 25 ❤️

Day 13 Part 1 - "Do you love me?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ugh, my head hurts.

I grabbed my phone and shut the alarm off. It was 5 am.

What the f-

Why is this piece of metal waking me up at the ass crack of dawn?

Trying to open my eyes, I peeked beside me. My body laid there, looking like it's dead.

I jumped off the bed, shocked only to realize that our bodies were switched once again. Silly me.

I rubbed my face groggily and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

We had to leave early for his schedule but the man himself was getting the sleep of the century, and I didn't want to wake him up because it was almost impossible.

Coming back from the bathroom, after washing up and relieving myself (still as awkward as ever), I sat beside him on the bed, staring at my face until I got an idea on how to wake him up.

The hyungs would pinch his nipples, but those are mine, so no.

Tickling?

I brought my hands down his body and tickled him all over. The last time it worked, but this time it's not working.

I sighed heavily.

"Wake up, Jungkook!" I yelled repeatedly but no reaction.

Is he dead in my body? Oh god.

I inspected my face for a sign of life and surely, he was breathing.

I somehow wanted to study my face up closer. I leaned down over my body, my hands on either side of him, and my eyes started running over my features.

My heart started pounding and I became confused.

Why am I feeling nervous looking at my own face?

My eyes fell on my lips and I suddenly felt the urge to kiss them. The feeling was so strong and I became overwhelmed.

What's happening?

I gulped. I wanted to feel those lips so badly, I started losing my mind. However, it wasn't me who was feeling it. His brain was sending those signals, dispersing such sensations throughout my body.

Unable to comprehend what was happening, I slowly leaned down to him and gently pressed my lips against his as I couldn't resist the feeling no more. My heart was already burning up.

It felt so soft and so warm. The feeling lingered in my head and I started wanting to feel it more.

I stopped when I felt him kissing me back and I opened my eyes. My own face came into view, my eyes staring back at me and my heart was threatening to jump out of my throat.

"Y/N," my voice called.

"Hm?"

"Do you love me?"

His eyes were peering into mine and the feeling only turned stronger. This feeling that was taking over my whole being right at that moment. I couldn't deny it.

I traced his lips with my fingertips, resisting this heavy urge to bite them.

"What do you think?" I whispered. "It seems I can feel what you feel when I'm inside you... What do you feel right now?"

I was afraid of making myself vulnerable. Being in love, giving my all to the one person, but then eventually breaking up, parting ways, and throwing everything we built away to the empty void. I didn't want that. I was afraid of falling in love.

But I still did.

I still went ahead and placed my all in his hands, giving him the power to save me or destroy me.

But I didn't regret that.

I knew that I would never feel this way I felt with anyone else but him. Whenever he was around, I could feel 'connected'. With just one glance of him, I felt 'home'. There was something in his soft, brown eyes that was so warm, so beautiful and so safe. How could this feeling only grow stronger and deeper when I tried suppressing it so much?

I could only blame myself for falling for him, but I would've regretted it if I didn't.

And I was beyond euphoric that I came to know now, he fell for me just as hard.

I never knew love was this magical.

Maybe it's because of him. He was mesmerizing in every way.

Jungkook sat up on his knees before crashing his body against mine and kissing me as if he was craving it for eternity.

His hand reached for mine and interlocked as we kissed desperately, passionately, and then affectionately.

No words were exchanged as we spoke our feelings through our actions.

Our hands roamed against each other's bodies and we didn't care that we were switched as we knew them by heart.

Ring. Ring.

Startled by Jungkook's phone ringing, we stopped our actions.

Who the- Oh.

We were supposed to be heading back by now.

I sighed before grabbing his phone from the nightstand and answering it.

"Where the heck are you and where's Y/N?! We have a photoshoot in just a few hours!" Jin yelled through the phone.

"Okay okay, we're coming, alright. We went to a ski resort and just spent the night here when it got late yesterday, jeez. Calm your tits."

"Don't you sass me- Wait, what?! You two did the frickle fra-"

"NO! What the heck, Jin! We didn't do anything!"

"Wimp," he coughed. "That's boring."

"Well, excuse me for being a gentleman," I hissed. "Anyway, we're leaving now, okay?"

I hung up and turned to look at Jungkook who was holding his cheeks and pursing his lips.

"Shall we go?"

——————————————————————
A/N: It's nearing the end uwu

Thank you for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote if you liked it 💜