Chapter 10 ✨

Day 5 Part 2 - "It's you again. Cakeface."

Lunch time! Finally!

I had been dying to escape from that horrid class ever since I entered it.

I followed the girls to the cafeteria and just when I was about to walk through the door, someone almost tripped me.

Not today.

I skillfully dodged it and turned to look at the person. Louise.

"Oh," I said bored. "It's you again. Cakeface."

She gawked at me. "Did you just insult my face?"

"No I wasn't insulting you, I was describing you."

She laughed sarcastically before crossing her arms. "That's funny coming out of your mouth. You who look like an ugly potato all the time."

Feeling pissed, I clenched my jaw and glared at her. "Y/N is not ugly, unlike you, cakeface. I mean, it must suck being blind."

"Did you just refer to yourself in third person?" She scoffed.

"And what if I did? What are you going to do?"

"Hey, plastic witch!" Irina ran towards us. I got scared seeing her face. "Stop harassing our friend, you snake!"

She suddenly jumped on her back and started pulling her hair. They were attracting everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"Get off me, you crazy pig!" Louise was screeching and flailing around.

I was shook. I never witnessed a girl fight before and man, it was terrifying. I put my hands up in front of my chest protectively and slowly moved backwards.

They dropped onto the floor and were now scratching each other.

I hissed in pain just by looking at them.

"We've been tolerating you for the past few years because she would always say it was okay, but now I'm dragging you to hell, you hear me?! Stay away from Y/N!" Irina yelled.

"Ooooh, go girl," I whispered. I was excited.

Out of nowhere, a teacher walked past me, gasping. "What is happening here?!"

They both stopped going off at each other and stood up, dusting off their clothes. Everyone else who were spectating turned their heads away and continued what they were doing before the catfight started.

"Louise said that you were so old that you should've retired ages ago, so Irina defended you and then they started fighting," Hina exclaimed expressionless.

I tried so hard to contain my laughter, almost snorting while doing so.

The teacher gasped dramatically and yelled, "Louise! Principal's office, now!"

Her jaw dropped. "I didn't-"

"Now!"

She bit her lips before giving up and following the teacher out of the cafeteria.

"She did say that this morning though," someone from the crowd chuckled.

I quickly ran towards Irina and hugged her. "Thank you," I giggled.

She laughed weakly and hissed in pain. "Don't thank me. I was yet to wipe the floor with her."

I snorted.

Your POV

I was video recording the boys since they suddenly started a little dance-off among themselves.

Jin initiated it and danced cutely, flailing his arms around and body rolling. But then, all of a sudden, he slut-dropped and I choked. Everyone roared and yelled excitedly.

Hoseok started dancing.

"J-hoooooooooope," I screamed and cheered enthusiastically.

His control over his body was amazing. His movements flowed really well and I was confused about how he moved like that. Did he even have bones?

Jimin stepped in and literally snapped. I fangirled controllably, covering my mouth, muffling my noises and toning down my feels. It was really hard not to scream.

Then, I wondered how Jungkook would sound like as a fangirl, so I screamed, "Omg Jimin oppa!"

Lmao, he sounds like a cute little girl.

Namjoon came up and went off.

"Go Namjoon! Go Namjoon!" Everyone chanted and cheered.

"Damn son, your dancing skills skyrocketed!" I yelled.

He laughed shyly and covered his mouth.

"Move. Make way to the real dancing machine," Yoongi model-walked to the front and started killing it.

"Ooooooooooooh!"

If someone walked into the room right now, they would've looked at us as if we were a bunch of pre-schoolers.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" They gestured me to dance.

I froze and then waddled away.

"Yah! You're no fun," Hoseok cried out.

They just continued goofing around.

I saw Taehyung sitting alone in the back and walked towards him.

"What are you doing." I peeked at his phone. He was watching anime.

This nerd.

He looked up at me with big eyes. "Oh, hey. Did you watch the new episode?"

I plopped down next to him with a huff.

"No. So don't spoil it for me."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, shoving his phone onto my face, and giggled. "Look at this. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening!"

I pushed him away from myself, smiling a little.

"Stop it."

————————————————————
A/N: It's so weird changing my personality every time I change POVs.

🎼Who are you~ (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜