The Painter

"Y/N is that you?", I look forward, and saw Carl in his wheelchair at the dinning table, I'm guessing about to eat. "Hello Carl", I walked up to Carl giving him a hug. "It's so nice of you to drop back", "No problem, we haven't talked in a while anyway."

I leave him alone to finish his breakfast, while I try to find something to do. I hear a lovely Melody coming from the Piano, I'm guessing that's Markus. I hum to the Melody making my way to the Piano.

When I'm there, I sit next to him as I closed my eyes, humming to the song. Soon, the song ends, and I hear Carl roll over so I open my eyes.
"That was wonderful you two, an amazing duet.", I look down on the floor embarrassed.

I look towards Markus. We made eye contact for a second before I looked towards Carl seeing a smirk on his face. I glare at him. "Well I should be able to finish up in the studio, Come on", as he said that Markus got up to push Carl's wheelchair.

I got up following them to the studio. "Markus, did you get another package?", Carl asked confused. "No, actually Y/N got one for you", Markus replied looking at me which made smile. "Really thank you Y/N." I looked towards Carl.

"It's no problem Carl", I was happy he didn't mind me getting him a gift. As he got ready to paint, he said,"You two should find something to do". Markus and I looked at each other, then looked around. I shrugged.

Well I don't mind clean. So I made my way to the tables to put away some paint brushes. Markus followed suit arranging the shelfs. I was about to collect the other paint brushes on the table, when I felt a hand on mine.

I looked towards the owner, and saw Markus's face just inches from mine. I saw his shocked expression, but I paid more attention to his eyes. They always seem to mesmerize me, when ever I looked into them.

Unfortunately I snap out of it, taking the brushes and walk over to put it on the shelf. Once I saw everything clean, I make my way to Carl. I looked at the painting the painting. "Well what do you two think?", I didn't bother to look for Markus, but paid more attention to the painting. "I like it", Markus and I said at the same time.