The Stratford Tower

After that day, there was always a smile on my face. Meet Markus, Finding Deviants, making friends with them, well most of them, stealing parts and biocomponents with the , and helping them escape a truck full of it. What more could I ask for.

(P/N) barked happily, like they read my mind. I felt a buzz on my wrist. I looked towards my wrist, and found my watch was buzzing. I was confused because it hasn't buzzed like that before.

I tapped on the screen, and it had a file downloaded. I questioned what it was, "Did Kamski send me something?". I tapped on it and an image popped up.

It looked familiar. I narrowed my eyes at the screen. I felt a nudge on my leg. I looked down, and saw (P/N) looking worried.

I bent down and showed them the picture. "Do you, by any chance, remember this picture?", I questioned. They closed their eyes, searching through their memory.

I left out a 'Yap' notifying me that they remember. I let out a sigh, happy that I wasn't crazy, but suddenly she ran out of the room towards the front door.

"(P/N) where are you going?", I heard the door open. I worryingly grabbed my coat and satchel, and went after them. "Hey, Come Back!", I yelled at them, but they just continued.

"Where are they taking me?", Not really expecting an answer, I continued my journey to where (P/N) was taking me.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
I'm sorry this was short, I don't fill well Bilbo hope you enjoyed it.
Love you all.♡♡♡