Spare Parts

Don't worry I'm still alive.
😅😅😅
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was stunned as they all turned to look at me. (P/N) stood some steps ahead of me, growling at the Intruders.

"You guys are trespassing, I would go if I were you", I said louder than I expected."(Y/N)?!", I hear, I'm assuming one of the guards, yelled.

I looked towards where I heard the voice, distracted I was grabbed by one of the Intruders, and hid. I struggled, trying to force him to let me go.
"Please I need your help", I heard, he I'm guessing, whisper.

I froze. 'It sounded like-', I was cut out of my thought when he let me go.
I was faced with the guard.
The guard jumped slightly.

'(Y/N), You scared me. What the hell are you doing over there?", He said surprise evident in this tone.
"I was umm just checking the platform, everything is in order", I said nervously.

"What are you trying to do steal my job? I see you brought (P/N)", He asked jokingly. I looked towards (P/N), and they were standing still, looking in the direction of the Intruders.

'I wonder why they haven't attacked' "Well I'm going back to the control station. I'm socked.", I looked up.

'I didn't even know it was raining'.
"It seems that one of the drones malfunctioned. I'll take the drone to maintenance, and make a report.", He ended with before walking off.

When he was out of eyesight, the Intruders came out, and I made eye contact with the person that grabbed me.

My eyes widened. "Markus?!", I felt as if my eyes were deceiving me. His now heterochromia eyes. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?", He asked as surprised as I am.

I hugged him, watching (P\N) walk towards Markus, and rub their head on his leg. ' That's why they didn't attack'.

"I'm sorry to ruin your little get-together, but we have a job to do", a woman said. Then I looked around realizing, that they are all Androids.

"Your PL600 (Simon) #501 743 923 He was reported missing on February 16, 2036.
A PJ500 (Josh) android that was working as a university lecturer. He was violently attacked by drunken students, narrowly managing to escape.

Your a WR400 (North)  #641 790 831 On October 4th, 2038-", I was cut off by the WR400 pointing her knife to my throat.

"Don't you dare", she said coldly. "North, he/she doesn't mean any harm", Markus said in a quiet tone. She glared at me, and redrew her knife.

"How do you know us?", The PL600 questioned. "We can all talk about this later, now we need to get the parts", Josh said.

"So he/she can help us?", PJ500 asked. Markus and I nodded. I helped them pack, while also packing things for RK900. 'I only wish for them to be free' I looked up, and saw Markus set some Androids free.

Markus met my gaze, and sent me a smile
I smiled back. I then remembered.
"Do you know where you can get more parts?",I told them.

"More parts?, Where?",PL600 questioned spectacle. "There a truck, that had a load of biocomponents, and blue blood, sure it runs on autopilot, but it can be manually driven by a key", I inform them.

"That's too dangerous Markus, if you get caught were dead", said PJ500. "I'll go", Markus answered. "I'll come", North and I said. "No it's too dangerous to risk, if I'm not back leave without me", saying as he ran to the control station.
I could only watch as he left, worried.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I

LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH
IM REALLY UPSET THAT TERRENCE  IS LEAVING. POOR THOMAS IS SAD, BUT TERRENCE WILL DO GREAT 😅😂😂😭😭😭😭
💕💕💕💕💕