Broken

I felt myself groggily wake up, instantly regretting opening my eyes as the sun blinded me. I blinked slowly, getting use to the sunlight.
          "Morning Miss/Master (L/N), you have 2 missed calls, and a voicemail, would you like to listen to the Voicemail or Call back."

         "I'll listen to the voicemail in 30 minutes", I say, not really interested in the voicemail. "Understood". 
        I made my way to the bathroom doing my daily routine before making my way to the living room.

           I turn on the TV, and go to the kitchen, to start making breakfast

           I turn on the TV, and go to the kitchen, to start making breakfast. Cereal. The simplest thing to make. I laugh to myself, sitting on one of the couches listening to the news report.
           "There was another accident in the house of Carl Manfred.", I raised a brow, then panicked, what happened to Carl, Markus and... Leo?

            "It seems that the Android took a drastic change causing harm to Leo Manfred, the Android was shot and sent to the dump and Leo will thankfully recover."
             My eyes widened, Markus? I remembered the voicemail. It can't be. "Would you like to listen to the Voicemail now Miss/Master (L/N)? "          
            "Yes", I said the anxiety eating from me. "Understood, a voicemail from Carl,
          Y/N, I wanted to let you know that I'm in the hospital with Leo. I'm gravely sorry that I wasn't able to keep your promise.
End of Voicemail "

           I had tears in my eyes threatening to spill. Why do I even care this much.... I miss him. All the memories I made with him kept coming back.
           I made my way to the door. I need to hear this in person, I can't believe it. I lock the door, and make my way to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love all of you 💗💗